Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [PREVIEW] Dwarfs

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Dwarfs

lmao

the quality of units in this mod, oh boy ... I found myself watching the calvary charge into the Dark Elves ranks everytime instead of manuvering my army ... or how those damned sexy witches slaughtering my spearmen ... and needless to say, it doesn't go well with the rest of my army :p

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by TWmadman View Post
    i'am a ing french, kolwen is a spanish perv
    Spanish perv?? well, yes, just need to check my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth91
    Mmh, I don't know if Kolwen and TWMadman are very happy to be called "germans"; there are some here in Italy who would take it as an offense, because it implies that non-german people are un-sophisticated people unable to create fantastic work. I don't think you really meant it, but I suggest you to be more careful next time
    Don't worry, indeed he is right. If I were German this mod would have been finished long time ago, but I am just Spanish and I must eat "paella", go to the beach, sleep a "siesta" and have "fiesta" everyday. lol!
    And TWmadman... he is French so he is probably courting damsels with his charming accent under the Eiffel Tower.

Btw, we had one guy from Germany in our team more than a year ago, and he left us

not only for courting damsels, since i'am french, i'am also a coward. this is why the mod is delayed, simply because i flee all the time so i don't get any free time to mod.

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Well, then I suppose CA is developing Rome II because I made them an offer they couldn't refuse........
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    10 tons of pasta for each member, what did you think ?

Btw TW, here in Italy we don't regard french as coward; pompous yes, but cowards no. Where did that come from ?
    In 'ur base, killing 'ur dudes.

americans, they never accepted we helped them to be independant
    usually americans bash frenchs mostly, english also, but mostly americans.
    in another hand we frenchs mostly bash americans as being fat lazy ass and stupid, not even being able to point more than one european country on a map.
    like all legends, i know it is false, right Surreal? hehe

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth91 View Post
    Btw TW, here in Italy we don't regard french as coward; pompous yes, but cowards no. Where did that come from ?
    Yeah, neither in Spain. I never heard about cowards Frenchmen

Quote Originally Posted by TWmadman View Post
    americans, they never accepted we helped them to be independant
    usually americans bash frenchs mostly, english also, but mostly americans.
    in another hand we frenchs mostly bash americans as being fat lazy ass and stupid, not even being able to point more than one european country on a map.
    like all legends, i know it is false, right Surreal? hehe

No, wait, you mean it's just a legend ? They're really able to locate Italy on a map ? Wow, suddenly my esteem of America has grown higher

Btw, italians feel rivalry with french because of food, wine and football (), but still we call you "our cousins beyond the Alps".

P.S. well, we also consider spanish people to be our cousins, probably we're the most similar people in Europe. But we never say "our cousins beyond the balearic sea", wonder why.

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Football? You crazy, who is the current world champion?

Sorry mate, but for an italian is more important a victory against France (or Germany....) that a World Cup. Well, maybe two....

Moderated
    Last edited by Arandir Tur-Anion de Bodemloze; February 07, 2013 at 01:21 PM.

Bela's Avatar Ducenarius

....and I dared to think that you made a new preview of my beloved dwarf units... oh....
    "No Rest until the Blood of Greenskins flows like Dark Ale upon the Earth!"

+++ Josef Bugman +++

irneh's Avatar Civis

Moderated
    Last edited by Arandir Tur-Anion de Bodemloze; February 07, 2013 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhans View Post
    Moderated

Besides, it's carbonara, not carbonarra. And only germans would drink coca-cola with the carbonara Well, englishmen also. And americans too ....but let's not divert.
    Last edited by Arandir Tur-Anion de Bodemloze; February 07, 2013 at 01:29 PM.

Please stop the off topic. If you want to discuss about it, i can move the posts in a new subject. Just PM me.

irneh's Avatar Civis

we become violent because we are waiting^^

Play the mod and unleashed your violence on Goblins or Bloodthirsters.

irneh's Avatar Civis

Never without my bretonnians

hey no violence. I thought this was all about joking and making fun of national stereotypes. Didnt know that anybody would take that serious... There is a song about carbonara and coca cola by the band spliff... Carbonara was created in post worldwar Italy and it uses typical ingredients used by us soldiers(bacon, egg, butter...). Has nothing to do with dwarfs ok but hey keeping this thread a living place.

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhans View Post
    hey no violence. I thought this was all about joking and making fun of national stereotypes. Didnt know that anybody would take that serious... There is a song about carbonara and coca cola by the band spliff... Carbonara was created in post worldwar Italy and it uses typical ingredients used by us soldiers(bacon, egg, butter...). Has nothing to do with dwarfs ok but hey keeping this thread a living place.
    Yes, but we went along ironizing about our own countries; it looked like you were insulting others. But still it was a good topic, wouldn't mind trying to do it again.

Is the band spliff german ? Then that would explain everything

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123