Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Sigma preserve us, Chaos has taken over!

Default Re: Another Sigma preserve us, Chaos has taken over!

I have problem in campaign when comp is mowing on maps game is exit in the same turn 62 when i play high elves.
    I check logreports:

[bink] [debug] [mods/Call_of_Warhammer/data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]

I have win 7 64bit and 1.51 wersion with every patches

Gigantus please help.

I get the same problem with enemy turn ctd!

The log report is really short so I'll just paste the last couple of lines rather than attach a zip file.

20:09:52.890 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    20:09:52.906 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    20:11:13.856 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.6 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs.
    20:14:47.383 [system.rpt] [error] Sigma preserve us, Chaos has taken over!
    Closing the gates to save our souls!

Playing as Tzeentch if that helps.

i managed to play the campaign for like 15 turns or so without an error. however in a battle i got the "sigma preserve us" error and then every time i try to start the campaign agian, it crashes right when it's done loading! what can i do to fix this? because my custom battles work fine. and i really want to play a campaign

My game always crashes when I try to take Karaz a Karak when Im playin' as Orcs.

17:29:51.226 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    17:29:51.241 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Aug 3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562) ===
    17:29:51.241 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    17:29:51.241 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    17:29:51.241 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    17:29:51.241 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    17:29:51.241 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    17:29:51.241 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    17:29:56.964 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Rage_of_dark_Gods/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 6321, column 21
    Could'n find description string for trait(GoodMiner) level(Mining_Expert_desc).
    17:30:16.398 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.6 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs.
    17:31:01.011 [system.rpt] [error] Ach Du dicke Backe! Keine Ahnung was passiert ist.
    Ich mache jetzt vorsichtshalber erstmal den Laden zu.

Foederatus

I've been getting a "Sigmar preserve us" crash whenever I fight a battle and the enemy A.I. receives reinforcements, though so far I've only noticed it happening with the Night Goblins (with them as the enemy A.I.).

Quote Originally Posted by elf06 View Post
    I have problem in campaign when comp is mowing on maps game is exit in the same turn 62 when i play high elves.
    I check logreports:

[bink] [debug] [mods/Call_of_Warhammer/data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]

I have win 7 64bit and 1.51 wersion with every patches

Gigantus please help.
    Did you manage to find a solution? I also seem unable to go past turn 62 in the HE campaign.

Alright, I'm getting a LOT of Sigmars lately. Always during my opponent's turns.. logfile is attached. Any idea what's happening? It's a squeaky clean install with all hotfixes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Icon1 Re: Another Sigma preserve us, Chaos has taken over!

I get Sigmars quite consistently when the attackers and/or defenders use more than one army in a siege assault/sally forth. It's been a problem with the included AI and after patching the AI to 5.7. I can theoretically avoid the majority of these battles with some factions but most recently it made Averland and Border Princes unplayable. The crash always occurs after the battle when clicking the button to return to the campaign map. Repeating the battles has never changed this result. Any help would be appreciated. Log attached following a crash with two Night Goblin armies assaulting a Border Prince town with two BP reinforcing armies: M2TW.system.log.rar P.S apart from this error this mod is absolutely fantastic for a Warhammer/Dark Omen fan

I had have enough of this ing bug .

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post11097051

This doesn't fix any problem , my save crashed everytime i play .....

Ha ha ha , i'm so sick of it . Anybody help me pls , i love this mod so much . I had to play so many new campain and watched it crash after 40+ turn ......

HELP PLZ!!!!

i do this my self, and i never got it crash again (i got crash a lot before). I don;t know will it work on you guys or not, but ...hope it help. First,using Gigantus installer and install it like normal, apply patch & fix as intruction. Then download Very bad AI ,and install it as well..... now. i don't know why but in my case, due to some reason, the setup of very bad al can't aplly it to Call of warhammer. so i take a risk, i copy EVERYTHING inside the universal (for everymod of very bad ai location) , paste & replace the file of call of warhammer
    And it work. no more crash ever

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Call of Warhammer will always give you random crashes. Whether it's during ending a turn or when a battle is started/finished.

I've been quiet lucky so far with most of my campaigns.( Chaos & Reiksland ) No CTD's during turns so I had to start over, except for my Orcs campaign. Had to let that one go because no one knew how to fix it.

As for the battle CTD's, only battles that contain to many unit's will crash before or after the battle. ( Like 2 full stacks Vs 2 full stacks will give you a crash most likely )
    Imperium Romanum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123