Thread: beta 2.0.0 bugs

Default beta 2.0.0 bugs

I think I have found the first bug of the beta release, so I might as well start a new thread...

I tried a custom map on the brittish grasslands map, as per Honorius' suggestion, to try out the units of Argos and Mycenae...

I chose one unit of each (11 in total for both)

A) the Argive "barea harmata" (heavy chariots) appear as "heavy infantry" instead of "heavy cavalry" (as the Mycenean chariots do) and are not mounted on a chariot at all... instead they start on foot and when instructed to move they just play a riding animation but go nowhere

b) as soon as the first mycenean unit touched the Argive non-chariots, CTD... (prolly related issues)

cheers

Default Re: beta 2.0.0 bugs

this isnt a bug but will the proper family trees be made for the final release?

Please post all bugs in the official forums. I have added this to my list

Methoz's Avatar Senator
    Bohemia (Czech: Čechy; German: Böhmen) (CZE)

off. forum doesnt "go" (i have problems with yours forum)
    1- is impossible us diplomat
    2- play as Amazons - is impossible "go" to the ships with army (my army is set as HUGE)

btw - Troy is mod dor BI 1.6 no RTW... why is in forum - Major Modifications -RTW
    Code:
    Modifications and Converstions based on Rome : Total War, The Imperial Campaign
    TotalWarForum.cz
    Česko-Slovenské fórum o hrách ze série Total War

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

1. check the offic troy forums all your questions will be answered there...

also this mod changed to BI 1.6 after they got a new dev team leader..

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

We only decided to make it for BI after I figured out how to do the map. Some RTW hardcoding prevented the map from working properly.

ooh i thought you guys went BI when Zhuge became mod team leader

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Spartan1015's Avatar Semisalis

Some cavalry units are wrong, the guys stand threw the horses. This is the problem of the EDU where it says soldier, change it to the correct model plz in the DMB.
    "The Spartan Don't Ask How Many, Only Where They Are - Agis of Sparta 415BC"
    Fenix Maximus - Lost Son Of Ares And Aphrodite, Trained By The Gods And Spartans, Everything Else Is Unknown About The Great Hero.

post your bug reports in the official troy total war forums... its in honorius's signature

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

Yes. Don't bother posting bugs in this forum, because we probably won't read them!

However, we do read them here: http://www.forums.troytw.com. And quite often.