I've been collecting some bugs as the game progressed and while I'm not sure if there's someone still working on this project but I still feel the need to list them.

The last few turns I've had turned up a pretty large and weird bug but I'll let the screenshots do most of the talking.

No cheats aside from toggle_fow (on occasion to see how far the rest of the world has progressed) have been used.

The first and major bug Ive encountered around turn 490 was how bugged the map got.

As you can see the map shows provinces I own as if they were in possession of others and vice versa.
Aside from the visual aspect it doesn't seem to do affect anything else, if makes however the game that more confusing, especially when you try to manage a large empire like this.

In accordance to that some roads turned pruple/transparent

The second bug I encountered rather early on was the spawning of pirate ships in inaccessible waters
, Denmark even had a ship in a puddle like this but they're not around any longer.

A third bug which appeared along with the wrong map info was that of priest giving wrong info:

As you can see the province has 88% catholic religion yet the priest says it's 0% (either that or 100% in other provinces) doesn't affect anything again but it makes things more difficult to manage as I have to go to the detailed overview in order to get accurate/correct info.

In regards to reqruitment I found 2 missing "images" for both the guisarme and the halberd militia I noticed the Militia Sergeants had a rather "arab" picture, not sure if that's supposed to be

Another one I'm not sure about is the fact that ports I took over from italian nations don't have their walls and docking pillars.

I also had a bug in Toulouse where I've build a port but it didn't show up on the map, ships I made got completed but then remained in the queue never to spawn or appear, I solved this by rebuilding said port.
I've also noticed the polish lords didn't have a texture on the campaign map and some type of Teutonic knights also misses their texture but this only during battles, their model is there but they're all silver and shiny.
There are some more bugs with the extra tabs in-game such as military points etc.. . if requested I may upload the save game where it's reproducible.

The game runs pretty stable after I modded the .exe to use more then 2GB, only 6 crashes when closing a tab over the entire game on windows 7 - 64 bit, with UAC and internet connection on, as well as avira's firewall or something and autosaving every turn. No corrupt savegames either.

The game itself has been quite a blast so far with some very difficult moments, ranging from civil war within my kingdom to sudden large scale wars, I still find the diplomacy to be rather quirky and hard to work with but overall the AI managed to give me a pretty darn hard time. Currently I'm pushing on the Moors as they've been a thorn in my side for a long time but also because I don't want to deal with the Ayyubids yet (the real problem as they're a massive nation slowly creeping westward) .

I haven't figured out how to deftly calculate my income-expenses yet but I think I've got a solid grasp on how it works. Somewhere midgame on I was preparing for war with the Ayyubids during my golden Era (the English.Scottish/Irish ruined that plan) I used to have more then a million florins, now that the actual war with the Ayyubids is there I have my economy collapsing leaving me each turn with massive debts (an occasional good period allows me to keep progressing though) but I've seen numbers ranging from -800.000 to 1.000.000, the timline doesn't really give a correct view on that.

On a final note I was wondering when I was going to be able to build arquebusiers, I can only build bombards thus far while I see other nations with handgunners and grand bombards, I've taken a look the descr_buildings file but I didn't really figure out what the events were standing for. I should be able to make them (-> custom battle, late period) but I can't find when this "late period" starts.

Thanks for reading.