Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full Map Coverage Preview 2012, Over 100 Preview Pictures

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Important Announcement Made, Mods Join Forces..

ah i'm stupid, although you said that already i wasn't sure

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Important Announcement Made, Mods Join Forces..

Great news, good luck mate. Maybe you can send a message to Muscus Maximus too, i suppose he has a mod about crusades.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Hi guys, i've been doing a massive overhaul of the mountains:

Old way:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

New way:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is not so much about the colours, that's just a change in the climates. The main change has been to the tips of the mountains, i think they look much better now and perhaps even more mountain like.

What do you guys prefer, new or old?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvasat View Post
    Great news, good luck mate. Maybe you can send a message to Muscus Maximus too, i suppose he has a mod about crusades.
    I had thought of that some weeks back, trouble is he already has a map, and Road to Jerusalem, i think, is using Revs crusades units and any other units he made.

Next map preview might be a day or so later than planned, the mountain overhaul has been quite time consuming! But it is coming.....

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Very cool to see "The Road to Jerusalem" still in development.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

the new mountains look a lot better!! the old mountains looked like the Alps or Himalayas, too "rocky"

i'd give you rep but i have to appreciate more people's work first to let me again

the new ones much better and more detailed

Aragorn1963's Avatar Biarchus

Delighted to hear this news. I hope it will get finished. Well done, guys! Rep plus 1.

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Map Previews Now Out..

Quote Originally Posted by dannyxx30 View Post
    I am certain there will be atleast 2 crusader factions, sorry to be so vague regarding factions, hopefully all will be revealed within the next 2 weeks.

@ Grymloq, yes, start date will be about 1140.
    Why not earlier, guys? Why not include the first crusade?

Northman75's Avatar Tiro

Glad to see your project, looks really good and promising. I hope this "expanded crusade" mod finally comes alive, good luck with it.

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Middle East Map Pictures Added...16 July 2012

Middle East pictures added to the first post, 30 images!

Dont forget to rep me guys, i've been working like crazy the last few days!!

Keep a look out over the next few days, i might change the title of the thread to Road to Jerusalem Map, or similar. Could possibly move to their forum too.

The Anatolia and Georgia preview will be along in a few days and that will be the last preview, no more map left to show after that. ;]

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Middle East Map Pictures Added...16 July 2012

incredible!! and very nice Caucasian mountains

renaming to Road to Jerusalem Map would be alright, but maybe you shouldn't move it there yet, first attract more people from here

Polycarpe's Avatar Back into action!

Awesome work mate! +rep
    What I would really love to see is a mod based on the first crusades with the establishment of the crusader states; it has so many gameplay potential and possibilities, just as an example, you would play as the crusaders (as a horde faction) and you will have to follow historically the events, conflicts and deals with the Turks and the Romans. Really it will be a breath of fresh air if that could happen, I could easily develop more onto the ideas about it.

Lol thanks Polycarpe, i dont think my coding ability stretches that far! I know for the first release we plan to make the start date 1144 AD, maybe at a later date we may go more earlier, with some more developed ideas!

Default Re: Road to Jerusalem Map...Anatolia and Georgia Map Pictures Added...20 July 2012

The Anatolia and Georgia map preview pictures have been added to the first post, this is my final map preview, no more of the map left to show!

Some of you may have noticed that i have started adding resources to the map, these are the resources from the kingdom crusade campaign. Settlement and province names also need some changing too and settlement type need variation aswell, so just some coding left and the map is completed.

At some point over the next few days it's likely that this thread will be moving to the Road to Jerusalem forum, so keep a look out.

Also dont forget to keep a regular eye on the Road to Jerusalem forum for unit and faction updates that may be coming.

Thankyou all for your support over the last few weeks, we now need to continue that support over to the Road to Jerusalem forum, to give a huge boost to Master Zuma so he can work his magic too!!

Default Re: Road to Jerusalem Map...Anatolia and Georgia Map Pictures Added...20 July 2012

good news man i will head over there and keep a watch on whats going on

and just a heads up for people when you go into kingdoms mods it's not call road to jerusalem it's called Dominatio Mundi when you click on that than you will see road to jerusalem
    Last edited by aaron98201834; July 20, 2012 at 08:08 PM.

I prefered the old mountains more. Plus the new mountains are bugged with the needle peaks thing. Anyway overall the map looks very good
    Last edited by Silesian_Noble; July 22, 2012 at 06:33 AM.

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

I'm very happy to hear this mod has a good change of getting finished. Regarding the map, shouldn't Acre be a coastal town?

I'm more than prepared to test or investigate btw. Please, please, please, finish this mod, guys.

Senator

Wow, looks awesome. I love the closeness of some of the settlements, I liked the small village, tiny provinces of vanilla kingdoms.

Slight query about the location of Argos in Greece though, isn't it further south, and Corinth is more towards where Argos is?

Regardless, I will be looking at this with great interest and will certainly participate in the beta.

Tiro

Holy mother of religious conflicts, this is magnificent :O
    Sorry for my bad english , I don't mind correcting!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast