Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full Map Coverage Preview 2012, Over 100 Preview Pictures

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...North East Africa Map Previews Now Out..

the map is really great

i'm wondering though about the resources to be put on the map, you have the research, you'll do it later or you'll just take info from vanilla and/or other mods?
    *just wondering about it as i didn't see any resource on the map, I can't help with anything unfortunately
    Last edited by Vipman; July 01, 2012 at 02:49 AM.

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...North East Africa Map Previews Now Out..

Quote Originally Posted by vipman View Post
    the map is really great

i'm wondering though about the resources to be put on the map, you have the research, you'll do it later or you'll just take info from vanilla and/or other mods?
    *just wondering about it as i didn't see any resource on the map, I can't help with anything unfortunately
    Resources will be added when the map is closer to being completed, they should be the same resources used in the vanilla kingdoms crusade campaign. There will be some research done for the placement of these resources.

Boustrophedon's Avatar Grote Smurf
    Citizen

Exceptional stuff here! This looks like a fun map to play, lots of regions and variable terrain etc

Holyland and Arabia map preview pictures have been added to the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Boustrophedon View Post
    Exceptional stuff here! This looks like a fun map to play, lots of regions and variable terrain etc

Thanks for your encouragement Boustrophedon, i am eager to view your next preview for your mod also.

Ixor_Drakar's Avatar Senator

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Holyland And Arabia Map Previews Now Out..

Looking good man, keep up the great work.
    I survived the Mayan Apocalypse 12/21/12

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Holyland And Arabia Map Previews Now Out..

Awesome sauce, Good luck !
    Today is a good day

nice dude the map is looking really great

Vegas_Bear's Avatar Biarchus

Looking really good. Do you need help w/ anything?

VB

There is a very much qulity work here! I was sorry about wotr team separated and work will be waste. But you did something great with the map. Especially i like smooth coastal lines indeed!

Pls let me know, if you require anything. And there must be some crusades mod in twc forum. You can assemble their works with yours so you can make wonderful crusades redesigned mod. I can send you some stratmap models if you want.

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Elvasat View Post
    There is a very much qulity work here! I was sorry about wotr team separated and work will be waste. But you did something great with the map. Especially i like smooth coastal lines indeed!

Pls let me know, if you require anything. And there must be some crusades mod in twc forum. You can assemble their works with yours so you can make wonderful crusades redesigned mod. I can send you some stratmap models if you want.
    Thanks Elvasat, very generous of you. I'll let you know what i need in about 4 weeks time, im just focusing on the map for now.

I hope for best. Good luck with the map, mate.
    Last edited by Elvasat; July 10, 2012 at 07:14 AM. Reason: double post

-------------Leader of the AP mod-----------------

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

whow, what a wonderful map!!
    It´s so detailed and seems very balanced.
    One of the best maps i´ve seen so far

Al-taif!.... Where is my Home city Al-taif! XD

Quote Originally Posted by General Sultan V View Post
    Al-taif!.... Where is my Home city Al-taif! XD
    lol, if you mean the city just south of Mecca, unfortunatly Mecca is right on the bottom edge map, so there's no room below for another settlement!

thanks for the comments btw guys, keep them coming good or bad!
    Last edited by danny X; July 10, 2012 at 04:57 PM.

Icon4 Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Important Announcement Made, Mods Join Forces..

Important Announcement, Mods Join Forces.

Opening post has been updated with the following announcement:

I am vey excited and honoured to announce that Crusades Remastered will be joining up with Master Zuma and the rest of the Road to Jerusalem team, we hope to create the ultimate crusader campaign mod.

The Road to Jerusalem model is very close to what i had visions of Crusades Remastered becoming, so it makes sense that we should join together, become a stronger team as a result of our union and ensure that we can release the best mod possible.

There is much content already in the Road to Jerusalem mod and im sure Master Zuma will looking to preview some of it in the near future as he has my latest files now.

I'm estimating that i will have the map completely finished in roughly 4 weeks time.

There is also the possibility that a beta may even be released as early as the beginning of september.

I was hoping to have my forth map preview released by now, but i got side tracked by a new project i only just recently started working . That new project is called Tormented Realms and is a weird and wonderful land!! Now though i can assure you all that i'm now back fully focused on Crusades Map Remastered until completion and should have a new preview released in a couple of days. I will continue to post my previews in this thread until Master Zuma says otherwise.

Wip picture below of the next area to be previewed:

WIP picture until the preview

Link to Road to Jerusalem forum: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=310

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Important Announcement Made, Mods Join Forces..

i remember that road to jerusalem it was going to be so good i wish he finished it oh well hopefully this will work out good luck and really good news

Default Re: M2:TW Crusades Remastered...Important Announcement Made, Mods Join Forces..

Quote Originally Posted by aaron98201834 View Post
    i remember that road to jerusalem it was going to be so good i wish he finished it oh well hopefully this will work out good luck and really good news
    have no fear my friend, we will ensure that the mod reaches a very high standard.

i can offer much help to Master Zuma, i can code aswell as map.

i expect we may be about 2 factions short by the time the beta is released, but we can hopefully get permission from other mods to use any materials if we are short.

thats fine it's only beta man it's not ment to have everything in it take your time

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

great news

*they'll be using the great map you're working on right?

Quote Originally Posted by vipman View Post
    great news

*they'll be using the great map you're working on right?
    Lol, mapping stuff is the only thing i have to offer at the moment!!

I can code good though if they need me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast