Thread: Where can i find shogun ?

Centurion-Lucius-Vorenus's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    In a cottage cheese cottage in Levittown, New york

Default Where can i find shogun ?

I've been looking for Shogun virtually everywhere, but i cant find it at any retail. Does anyone know where i could buy it.

Mr Tuna's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Where can i find shogun ?

Well In my local toy shop they have Shogun and Mongol Invasion bonded together in a Gold Edition of somekind.
    They are selling It for just 5 euro's.Depending on where you live I can send you a copy If you send me euro's.
    Drinking does to life what turning the radio up does to a car's engine problems.

-TnC

Spiff's Avatar That's Ffips backwards

Amazon usually sell things new and (in an ebayish sort of way) second hand.

But id have thought many games shops would still have shogun somewhere in their budget games section
    Under the patronage of Tacticalwithdrawal | Patron of Agraes

Civitate

Yes, shogun TW warlord edition (basically gold edition, it includes STW and Mogol invasion exp) is quite popular here in Britian, and costs £5. Its a very good buy. As Spiff said, amazon, play.com and infact all internet sites that sell games/DVDs/CDs should sell it.
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.

Mr Tuna's Avatar Senator

Whats so good about Shogun.
    I'm thinking of buying It.
    Drinking does to life what turning the radio up does to a car's engine problems.

-TnC

Centurion-Lucius-Vorenus's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    In a cottage cheese cottage in Levittown, New york

Cool, thanks for the help Guys.

MaximiIian's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by The new ceasar
    Whats so good about Shogun.
    I'm thinking of buying It.
    It's the original Total War game. Conquer japan, with samurai, in the 1500s. Good thing about it is that the campaign doesn't end at a certain time. Theoretically, you could keep the game going until, like, modern era, and beyond.

Related Question: why is this forum so RTW-centric? There are other TW games, obviously. I mean, shouldn't it have equal coverage of ALL TW games, considering this is the Total War Center, not Rome Total War Center?

IronBrig4's Avatar Good Matey

Quote Originally Posted by Hapsburg
    Related Question: why is this forum so RTW-centric? There are other TW games, obviously. I mean, shouldn't it have equal coverage of ALL TW games, considering this is the Total War Center, not Rome Total War Center?
    RTW was the first Total War game that reached a wide audience, and there was a lot more press before the game's release (Time Commanders and Decisive Battles). Most members here (including me) were introduced to this site because of RTW. I would download the Time Commanders videos from here.

Under the patronage of Cpl_Hicks

Shogun, in my opinion, was the original and best Totalwar game. The cinematics, the art and the nice scenery just made it a happy place to be. The Multiplayer was fantastic with a great sense of Role-Playing between clans. However, it went kinda sour when people started to stat *****, which was upsetting to say the least. But anyway, it is definately worth the buy, by far the best TW.

MaximiIian's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by TenkiSoratoti
    Shogun, in my opinion, was the original and best Totalwar game. The cinematics, the art and the nice scenery just made it a happy place to be. The Multiplayer was fantastic with a great sense of Role-Playing between clans. However, it went kinda sour when people started to stat *****, which was upsetting to say the least. But anyway, it is definately worth the buy, by far the best TW.
    Yeah, plus the different intros to different era of the game. MTW doesn't have that.
    Also, I like the money used in STW. Koku- the amount of rice (yes, freakin' rice) to feed one man for one year. Meaning that, as long as you have lots of awesome farmland, you are one rich mother****a.

BTW, I hated Rome Total War. Played it a few times at a friends house. Sucked, IMO. Most especially, I hated the 3d map. It's supposed to be goddamn map! What's with 3D-ness?

Oldgamer's Avatar My President ...
    Illinois, and I DID obtain my concealed carry permit! I'm packin'!

It's the original Total War game. Conquer japan, with samurai, in the 1500s. Good thing about it is that the campaign doesn't end at a certain time. Theoretically, you could keep the game going until, like, modern era, and beyond.

Just wait until November, when MIITW comes out. About a year from now, there will be people saying, "Why is the TWC so M2TW-centric? It will only be those who live to play the RTW mods who will still be playing (as I still play MTW).

Civitate

BTW, I hated Rome Total War. Played it a few times at a friends house. Sucked, IMO. Most especially, I hated the 3d map. It's supposed to be goddamn map! What's with 3D-ness?
    Its called progress. Without it we would be living in caves.
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.