Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New!! KGCM v4.3 one file install instructions with download links

Default Re: New!! KGCM v4.3 one file install instructions with download links

Struggaling with this one. I seem to install 3.0 fine and that works fine. But then once I install the patches I am not sure I can see the update (i.e more factions etc) and then the Campaign map/ menu is unusable with icons missing and large text boxes for towns. Have seen this issue before from others.

I have made my folders moddable following the guide on removing permissions etc and have installed, un installed and reinstalled twice now? Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

the Leper King's Avatar Libertus

Have you looked through the tech support page? Just search for the display fix

the Leper King's Avatar Libertus

I even talk about the solution in the post before yours :/

Thanks Leper King, apologies for me missing it!

I just checked my MED 2 and Kingdoms and they are versions 1.3 and 1.4. I must confess I was certain I had 1.5 and have been supporting Third Age no problem.

However my realisation did prompt a memory of earlier attempts a while ago to get the Patch upto 1.5. If I recall I did not trust the site I was using and must not have completed it after hitting some snags. Not sure if you are aware of reputable places to get the patch up. I have thought about purchasing it through Steam but they have marked up the price for what is an old game. In any event I'll have route around and thank you for your help.

I am wondering how to play Norway or Whales because Ive seen on youtube a guy playing as Norway but also saw other factions I have downloaded everything correctly and have all the factions except for aztecs, norway, or Whales, or the Mongrols
    please help

can someone help me my game is all white on the battle map and the campaign

Does anyone know of a way to get this to work on steam (again). I have a cd-version of m2tw and kingdoms but the kingdoms-cd is too scratched to get it to work

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi,

Can I download KGCM 3.0 and 4.2 somewhere as a rar file and not as an exe, so I can install KGCM twice? I have already installed KGCM 4.3 and i can not install another KGCM becose the KGCM 3.0 exe wont let me becose of that

Thx

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234