Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New!! KGCM v4.3 one file install instructions with download links

Laetus

Default Re: New!! KGCM v4.3 one file install instructions with download links

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1988 View Post
    I get a blocked message when I try to download from the rar links. Do I need a premium account?
    I have this same problem.

Trying to download parts 1-6 on Mediafire isn't working for some reason, I think it thinks that the files are corrupted.

I just checed yesterday. There was 8 parts of download links. But When i look to download i saw the links were gone. And It says that the subject just edited today. Why?

[Celtíbero]Mencey's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Anyoo View Post
    I just checed yesterday. There was 8 parts of download links. But When i look to download i saw the links were gone. And It says that the subject just edited today. Why?
    Dropbox doesn't allow a big amount of download traffic. When 20 Gb/day are surpassed, they void the link.
    Last edited by [Celtíbero]Mencey; November 10, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
    Spanish Medieval II TotalWar Hotseat Site: http://hmtw2.foroactivo.com/

Hi. Please make 3.0 available on different site then: GAME FRONT, DOES NOT WORK FOR MANY COUNTRYS!

Ceithern's Avatar Foederatus

I downloaded the link and installed into the exact position you said but once again nothing happens its very frustrating

Hi, I downloaded the 3 files from gamefront and installed them correctly.
    When I try to start a campaign or a custom battle, the programm crashes.
    Can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    Due to the closure of the site hosting this file, this method of downloading and installing KGCM is no longer available.

Also as someone has reported the individual file links to KGCM v4.3 as illegal, these files have been removed and are no longer available as well.
    This is the second time that this has occurred and I am no longer willing to host any KGCM files on my accounts.

Please use the original link below and follow the installation instructions in that post.

If you are a Windows Vista or Windows 7 user I strongly suggest that you read this post and install fix #3 to disable UAC for the Medieval II Total War folder.
    How To Fix UAC and VirtualStore Problems

I also recommend that you read the KGCM + HHB Frequently Asked Questions thread before deciding to install this mod.

Links:
    KGCM Patch 4.2 + KGCM Patch 4.3 Download Thread

NEW: Finally, download the descr_character.rar file attached at the bottom of this post to correct an old error regarding movement of armies when led by a named character (thanks to [Celtíbero]Mencey for discovering this and vipman for testing it). After downloading this file extract it with your favorite utility, WinRAR, WinZip, etc, and overwrite the descr_character.txt file located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\kingdoms_grand_campaign_mod\data folder (default location, yours may be different).
    Does that mean there's no longer a standalone v4.3 single file install for Kingdoms? That was the only way I got it to work with Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by UnfortunateHam View Post
    Does that mean there's no longer a standalone v4.3 single file install for Kingdoms? That was the only way I got it to work with Steam.
    yes there is, someone is hosting it on dropbox.

See the third post in the following link to go to the download link plus inscructions: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...team-directory

Now that it has been removed, does this mean hat steam users etc cannot install KGCM?

Edit1: Forget what I last posted. In the dropbox link, do we have to download and run every single file?

Edit2: I'm really sorry I keep posting. I've figured it out, but when I try to install it, I get a message saying "Cannot install the following file....", and talks about an animation to do with a middle eastern castle. If someone knows what is wrong, I would really appreciate it
    Last edited by Henry of Grosmont; November 09, 2013 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Triple posting

The Steam instructions for this are obsolete, the files the guide refers to don't even exist anymore.

4.2 Link is broken. Keeps sending me to some FILE SHACK site to down load everything I don't want. Do you have another link?

I follow all the instructions and launch the game and get a CTD. Any help on why this happening?

Hello I downloaded the mod and installed it then i installed the 4.2 patch and it worked perfectly fine then i installed the 4.3 patch like it told me to but when i run it i just get a black screen then the game closes, it didn't happen before i installed the 4.3 patch.

4.2 is no longer hosted on Fileshack as the site is no longer hosting. Are there any mirrors?

the Leper King's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeTheMods View Post
    4.2 is no longer hosted on Fileshack as the site is no longer hosting. Are there any mirrors?
    Not through FileShack but there are others through GameFront and FileFront that I have posted on the stickies.

The Outsider's Avatar Civis

Hey guys, I have downloaded and installed 4.3 However, i have some problems, when ever I try to play a battle, huge parts of the screen goes blank - white and I cant see anything this in turn makes the game unplayable. This has happend once before, when I was using third age total war 2. Also Im using windows 8 if that has anyeffect..

the Leper King's Avatar Libertus

Here is a link to helpful link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-4-2-amp-4-3)
    Go down to post #11 (Dave's) and follow his directions. Also make sure your game is patched to version 1.5 (which is visible on the top right of screen when you click options). Try his solution and let me know if it works. Good luck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast