Thread: no rebels anymore (to further strengthen the AI)!

Default no rebels anymore (to further strengthen the AI)!

Implement "no rebel uprisings" in 8.0 Darthmod!

I wrote my files so that uprising no longer occur. The AI will get much stronger now. even barbarians can rule the world!

I did this by giving the AI a building that gives a tremendous boost to happiness and law (100%, 75% respectively). caps are 125% each.
    This building will likely be constructed when they need happiness. So every province has it sooner or later. It costs 1 denar and 1 turn to build.
    If the player conquers such a town. he will have to destruct it.
    I'm still working on a script that destroys this automatically when player conquers towns. Also I want to disallow the player to build it. Any help here would be appreciated. cmon scripters out there!

I also want temples to self-destruct when AI conquers settlements. This I want because now, if the AI conquers it will leave the old temple, even if it is only a lvl1. that's plain dumb.

Default Re: no rebels anymore (to further strengthen the AI)!

there is no script command to destroy buildings im 99% certain.

There is a way to solve "old culture temple" problem.
    Allow it to be upgraded to new culture temple.
    It has been done in other mods

Yes there are nine build levels per bulding tree (again 99% sure) so there is room to do some clever stuff if you wanted, like with scripts, instead of destroying bldgs which is impossible, just build an unreachable bldg in the bldg tree which will of course replace the lower level bldg. Therefore bldg appears removed and replaced with another.

Need to know which faction the player is using, or have a very complicated script.

I would suggest a simple faction only code in buildings file similar to what SPQR uses for anti roman bonuses. Select a common building, i.e. town hall or market, and apply your happiness bonus to all levels. Then on the same line add the requirement that you must be such and such factions to have that bonus.

This mod would require the player to simply go into the file and alter the missing faction when he wants to play a different faction from the Romans. The effect is that whenever the player conquers a territory, the bonus will not show up when he gets info on the town hall or market.