Thread: Lost In an Empire (an aar for Sicily NTW)

Default Lost In an Empire (an aar for Sicily NTW)

My name is Antonio Marino I am the greatest general Europe has ever seen. I have won greater victories than Napoleon and conquered more lands than czar Alexander the great. I am a young general at the age of 22. I have seen my friends die I have seen my brother die I have seen no honor on the battlefield only horror no glory but instead gore. I am wise past my years, it is this reason I speak to you. When I joined the Sicilian army as a private I never imagined I would become a general. I have helped to conquer many lands of *the*mediterranean, but in the glory I sought I was blind to what was done to these lands by the monarch I once was inspired by. Tonight I shall right the many wrongs I have done I shall avenge my brothers death I shall restore Sicily's former glory, tonight I lead the rebellion of Sicily. But first I shall remember the past events of my life. It all started in late January of 1805 I was 17 young I did not know anything but the life I had in my fathers tailor shop.

This is the AAR I will be working on for the following weeks (summer vacation project) I hope you will enjoy it.*

Default Re: Lost In an Empire (an aar for Sicily NTW)

Quote Originally Posted by Custard96 View Post
    My name is Antonio Marino I am the greatest general Europe has ever seen. I have won greater victories than Napoleon and conquered more lands than Alexander the great. I am a young general at the age of 22. I have seen my friends die I have seen my brother die I have seen no honor on the battlefield only horror no glory but instead gore. I am wise past my years, it is this reason I speak to you. When I joined the Sicilian army as a private I never imagined I would become a general. I have helped to conquer many lands of *the*mediterranean, but in the glory I sought I was blind to what was done to these lands by the monarch I once was inspired by. Tonight I shall right the many wrongs I have done I shall avenge my brothers death I shall restore Sicily's former glory, tonight I lead the rebellion of Sicily. But first I shall remember the past events of my life. It all started in late January of 1805 I was 17 and young I did not know anything but the life I had in my fathers tailor shop.

This is the AAR I will be working on for the following weeks (summer vacation project) I hope you will enjoy it.*