Thread: Feedback

Default Feedback

Hi,

I just started your mod - there are no rebels in the rebel cities and I start with no army...is it wanted like that or will it be changed? Also no diplomat available...

Default Re: Feedback

No armies anywhere, and all the towns with minimal buildings to start. This seems odd considering the timeframe. Otherwise great mod.

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Eh. It doesn't seem he's interested in improving this any further. I'd probably recommend to play either Kingdoms Grand Campaign Mod, Stainless Steel, or Deus lo Vult rather than this. It doesn't really feel complete in any aspects and there's no point in wasting time playing it.

It had a lot of potential, but the creator seems to jump back and forth from mod to mod without ever actually giving his mods the support or effort that's needed to make them great, then complains that there's no interest and then proceeds to use that lack of interest as an excuse to not attempt to make it better.

There's a lot of potential here, and it's a shame the creator doesn't seem to understand that most people won't play his mods unless he makes them worth playing, not the other way around. He does pretty decent 2-D art, and I'd recommend he joined a mod team so that his work is enjoyed by more people. His 2-D is a waste when every other area of the mod is incomplete and incredibly bland.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Civis

started with aragon.counquerd south spain and sardina and corsica.. launching raids into north afcria were limited. anxxed savoy and pisa and fough long wars with venice and malian. was allies with burgundy throughout the game and expanded their kingdom.finaly launched a 3 way attack into napoli lainching from sicily north itlay and sardina capturing Rome . exxelent campaign thumbs up!