Thread: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 8 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    Moderator Emeritus Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Ian McShane has been cast in the show, though the producers won't say in which role.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/01...es-ian-mcshane
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Probably to play Randyll Tarly. ( Sam father i guess)

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Probably to play Randyll Tarly. ( Sam father i guess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Ian McShane has been cast in the show, though the producers won't say in which role.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/01...es-ian-mcshane
    Hell yeah! FTW! Ian McShane rules, such a good actor, love every role that he's in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragus View Post

If Tormund could be a wizard and magically summon pancakes and free hotel stays with breakfast, then I would be so happy.

- said Craig from South Park

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Max von Sydow cast as Brynden Rivers. This is sounding better and better
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shuu View Post
    Max von Sydow cast as Brynden Rivers. This is sounding better and better
    Should be good.

I thought the Three-Eyed Crow was already shown in the series ? Maybe he's cast for a flashback then ?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    He "danced" with a bear once.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; August 04, 2015 at 05:13 PM.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

He should act more like that in the series

Your ideal ending to the series?

100%:

Scene:

Ser Harras Harlaw walks down a fairly empty throne room, Nightfall slung to his back, his hand clutching the head of Daenerys Targaryen by her silver, bloodied hair.

"Looks like we're AHEAD!" jests Ser Harras, as he tosses Daenerys' head onto the steps.

Both men burst into laughter.

Euron Greyjoy sitting slouched on the Iron Throne with an evil grin. The heads of major players on the steps before him. After a slow zoom in, the screen goes to black. Perfect.

Then a little box with GRRM appears with him flipping off the audience, for rushing him with his books.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    I thought the Three-Eyed Crow was already shown in the series ? Maybe he's cast for a flashback then ?
    They don't care for little things like keeping the same actor

Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

I don't know if this site is trustworthy but everything looks great and it's been updated regularly.

www.winteriscoming.net

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

used to be the best fansite around, unfortunately the owner sold it to fansided, and they pulled some corporate bull on it, including cutting out the original contributors.

but fear not, they made their own site:http://watchersonthewall.com/

oc they took their sources and stuff with them, so its basically what WIC used to be. all the latest, first.

now, i may sound butthurt here, but im still angry some numbnuts with the buisness sense of a gnat ran WIC into the ground (compared to before, by the number of commenters alone, WIC is a graveyard), but check out the new site, really worth it.

Isn't Max Von Sydow a bit too old for Brynden Rivers?

I'm not sure anyone is to old for Brynden.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

unless they have been turning into a tree for centuries, nobody is old enough.

So, nobody pointed out that certain someone was spotted in set with costume on?
    The Armenian Issue

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

it would have been more surprising to me if no one found out that he was there rather than the fact that they did

Posted by the Official Game of Thrones Facebook page a little more than half an hour ago.

Get hyped?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus Ultimus View Post
    Posted by the Official Game of Thrones Facebook page a little more than half an hour ago.

Get hyped?

Hype train coming through! Haiyo! Make way for the hype trian! Clear a path, people! Clear a path!