Thread: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 8 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 4 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Quote Originally Posted by RedGuard View Post
    lol touche. but when it comes to telling sansa everything, thats seems to be his weakness.
    Well he obviously wants some willy work done and he's very creative owning some brothels. That's a lot of everything.

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 4 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos View Post
    Well he obviously wants some willy work done and he's very creative owning some brothels. That's a lot of everything.
    great now you have me picturing Littlefinger's littlefinger. He just wants to every girl in the world.

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

as long as she is in anyway close to Catelyn Stark
    For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

Quote Originally Posted by stavrosole View Post
    as long as she is in anyway close to Catelyn Stark
    hes in "love" with her, if psychopaths can love in the true sense of the word. He desires her is more like, even though Ironically in carrying out his plan to reunite them it led to her demise.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Germanico View Post
    Find it, I don't believe it for a second.

I guess you misunderstood that article.
    Couldn't find it in the flood of post season 4 statements but I did find several comments saying it is one of several possibilities, so there's that. Anyway GRRM recently said that he will finish the 6th book before the series gets there and strive to finish the 7th book by 2017 (estimated last season date if they keep the current pacing)
    Last edited by Sir Adrian; August 09, 2014 at 03:53 PM.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Adrian View Post
    Couldn't find it in the flood of post season 4 statements but I did find several comments saying it is one of several possibilities, so there's that. Anyway GRRM recently said that he will finish the 6th book before the series gets there and strive to finish the 7th book by 2017 (estimated last season date if they keep the current pacing)
    But EireEmerald just said that WoW (book nr 6) won't be released until 2017

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

All I know is that this is what Martin recently had to say about his plans for the last book http://www.tor.com/blogs/2014/03/geo...ame-of-thrones

The season that’s about to debut covers the second half of the third book. The third book [A Storm of Swords] was so long that it had to be split into two. But there are two more books beyond that, A Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons. A Dance with Dragons is itself a book that’s as big as A Storm of Swords. So there’s potentially three more seasons there, between Feast and Dance, if they split into two the way they did [with Storm]. Now, Feast and Dance take place simultaneously. So you can’t do Feast and then Dance the way I did. You can combine them and do it chronologically. And it’s my hope that they’ll do it that way and then, long before they catch up with me, I’ll have published The Winds of Winter, which’ll give me another couple years. It might be tight on the last book, A Dream of Spring, as they juggernaut forward.

and here's how fast he has to work to keep up with it http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/t...ves-in-a-book/

Truth is nobody knows for certain, not even Martin himself.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Akhenaton's Avatar Decanus

Sadly the irish actor J.J. Murphy died days after starting his new role in Game of thrones at the age of 86. He had been cast as Ser Denys Mallister, the second oldest member of the nights watch.

J.J. Murphy

Source

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

Quote Originally Posted by EireEmerald View Post
    So bad news, turns out WOW won't be released until 2017...
    source?

EireEmerald's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Germanico View Post
    source?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/wi...l-2017-124435/

Sorry or the news again. I am just as gutted as you.
    I really hope it is not true.

Shneckie's Avatar Vicarius

Let's take these articles with a pinch of salt. A quick search in Google news of Winds of Winter shows up a few sources claiming 2016. Until GRRM or his publishers come out with a definite date we shouldn't worry about what random websites are saying, christianpost.com least of all.

I was surprised to see not just one but two Martin editted anthologies this summer with Thrones stories. One is about the original Dance with Dragons and the other about Daemon Targaryen. I didn't purchase either (can't justify buying a $30 hardcover for one short story I want to read), but it looks like Martin has been writing. Hopefully that means he has focused on WoW.
    "Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs," I said. "We have a protractor."

Under Patronage of: Captain Blackadder

Akhenaton's Avatar Decanus

Found this jewel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by chilon View Post
    I was surprised to see not just one but two Martin editted anthologies this summer with Thrones stories. One is about the original Dance with Dragons and the other about Daemon Targaryen. I didn't purchase either (can't justify buying a $30 hardcover for one short story I want to read), but it looks like Martin has been writing. Hopefully that means he has focused on WoW.
    I guarantee that book was done months ago. theres no way hes risking it while editing and writing other stories with the show on his tail. He probably already started ADOS

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

You give GRRM way too much credit.

"It'll be there soon"
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I think should just let M. Night Shamylan write the last season to see what he does with it...

Shamalot's tweests are probably better than Martin's anyway

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by brandbll View Post
    I think should just let M. Night Shamylan write the last season to see what he does with it...
    Hodor is an asylum patient trying to break free from his delusions which created a whole medieval world in his mind
    (wait, that isn't Shamylan or how that is spelled, Sham would just have trees killing everyone cause it is a good idea).
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Someone made this for me, and i think it looks great

(from the HBO site's new house generation feature).
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC