Page 326 of 326 FirstFirst ... 226 276 301 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326
Results 6,501 to 6,509 of 6509

Thread: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

  1. #6501
    Gen. Chris's Avatar Tell me...Do you bleed?
    Content Director Citizen

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    8,810
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

    Ian McShane has been cast in the show, though the producers won't say in which role.

    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/01...es-ian-mcshane

  2. #6502

    Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

    Probably to play Randyll Tarly. ( Sam father i guess)

  3. #6503

    Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)


  4. #6504
    Roma_Victrix's Avatar Praefectus
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    6,461

    Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    Probably to play Randyll Tarly. ( Sam father i guess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Ian McShane has been cast in the show, though the producers won't say in which role.

    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/01...es-ian-mcshane
    Hell yeah! FTW! Ian McShane rules, such a good actor, love every role that he's in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragus View Post


    If Tormund could be a wizard and magically summon pancakes and free hotel stays with breakfast, then I would be so happy.

    - said Craig from South Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    English is a Germanic language...formed by a fusion of Old English...and Norse...If you want to talk about religion or science or law or medicine you must use Latinate words (from French or Latin) and a smattering of Greek...English is basically a skinny barely functional body of Germanic (bones, basic organs and muscles) with a huge overgrowth and brain of Latin and Greek words, more than trebling it in size...Sort of like a massive genius headcrab perched on a hillbilly.

  5. #6505
    Doctor Shuu's Avatar 75% Water
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Yesterday
    Posts
    9,964

    Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

    Max von Sydow cast as Brynden Rivers. This is sounding better and better
    Under the patronage of Squid Girl. I am here, click me!


  6. #6506
    Roma_Victrix's Avatar Praefectus
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    6,461

    Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shuu View Post
    Max von Sydow cast as Brynden Rivers. This is sounding better and better
    Should be good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    English is a Germanic language...formed by a fusion of Old English...and Norse...If you want to talk about religion or science or law or medicine you must use Latinate words (from French or Latin) and a smattering of Greek...English is basically a skinny barely functional body of Germanic (bones, basic organs and muscles) with a huge overgrowth and brain of Latin and Greek words, more than trebling it in size...Sort of like a massive genius headcrab perched on a hillbilly.

  7. #6507

    Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

    I thought the Three-Eyed Crow was already shown in the series ? Maybe he's cast for a flashback then ?

  8. #6508

    Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragus View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    He "danced" with a bear once.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; August 04, 2015 at 05:13 PM.

  9. #6509
    Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Moderation Mentor Citizen

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    the north way
    Posts
    12,022

    Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 5 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragus View Post

    He should act more like that in the series

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •