Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65 115 140 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165
Results 3,281 to 3,289 of 3289

Thread: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 4 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Stavroforos's Avatar Legatus Legionis

Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 4 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

I want a children's show written by GRRM.

"That's when our hero, young Louise, was raped by the soldiers of the fairy godmother and sold into slavery! What adventures will she see next week!?"
    Воды быстрые Дуная
    Уж в руках теперь у нас;
    Храбрость Россов почитая,

Тавр под нами и Кавказ.

Mhaedros's Avatar He ran...Not very fast
    Citizen

Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 4 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

"Young Louise woke up by the sound of puking men and the wind. She lifted her head and saw her younger brother, John, being raped by three large hairy men. She thought 'This is no good!' and pulled her dagger, but one of the hairy men heard her. 'Oh so you are awake are you, you little ! Get here, I'm dying for a vagina!"

I'd read that to my kids.

Killerbee's Avatar Valar Morghulis

Oh I figured her younger brother would start raping her actually. I mean it is GRRM after all

mike^_^'s Avatar Pili Prior

~3:20

Stavroforos's Avatar Legatus Legionis

Lol, pervy GRRM.
    Воды быстрые Дуная
    Уж в руках теперь у нас;
    Храбрость Россов почитая,

Тавр под нами и Кавказ.

Påsan's Avatar Can y have Cookie? NO.
    Citizen

Surprised actually. Thought he was more introverted "Grandpa outside, perv on the inside" kind of guy.
    Last edited by Påsan; Yesterday at 07:03 PM.

Princeps

Book Spoilers:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Now that the purple wedding is done, will they ever address who was that put the hit on Bran in the first season?I think cutting the whole Tyrion figures it out, feels gravely threatened by Joffrey was a mistake.They could have led the audience to believe that he could have been indeed the murderer, plus solving a major mystery.

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Germanico View Post
    Book Spoilers:

Now that the purple wedding is done, will they ever address who was that put the hit on Bran in the first season?I think cutting the whole Tyrion figures it out, feels gravely threatened by Joffrey was a mistake.They could have led the audience to believe that he could have been indeed the murderer, plus solving a major mystery.
    yeah it was the one thing from the wedding I missed but I'm sure they'll have it come out somehow, maybe in tyrions talks to people in the dungeon. Unless they'll blame it on Stannis.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Hastatas Posterior

No one cares anymore

Thread Information