Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bug reports

Bela's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Damos View Post
    Everytime i start this game it doesn't get further then the loading screen
    Your log report is at least a bit strange. Check your log file in the Medieval II/logs folder. I really think it is due to a wrong install. Try reinstalling. If you use Steam or if you use Win 7, just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthahir View Post
    I can't post my bugs ... it always says "post denied".
    It seems like you can post here, try simply typing here what bugs you have found

Quote Originally Posted by Dicos View Post
    It seems i've a missing file...
    Did you manage to start the game or do you have a crash upon start? A bit more detailed crash description should be helpful...
    "No Rest until the Blood of Greenskins flows like Dark Ale upon the Earth!"

+++ Josef Bugman +++

Laetus

hi to all, ty guys for all your hard work and dedication to modding the total war game, i love what you are doing!. first, let me say i am a beginner with computers, and am just now learning gaming and tech and about these mods. having said this, i want to let whoever is reading this thread to know i have downloaded "the sundering, rise of the witchking", (all parts 0-69) from gamefront, and as far as i can understand, i have it installed properly in correct file path,(x86). Have been playing this mod for days succesfully. awesome work people, by far my favorite game to play besides bfbc2 and 3.
    however, i am starting to have occasional crashes, and would like some support from anyone to help determine what the issues are, and please remember, i am limited in my computer knowledge, altho i have learned a great deal, i might need a "little help" finding logs and such to post. here are some issues i am experiencing currently.....
    1-crashes are when fighting any group of demons
    2-sometimes just crashes in a random battle
    3-also, i do not have all the factions available to play, such as dark elves and dwarves and such, altho, they do show up when i look at the custom battle scenario, i cannot access them in single player campaign.
    4-alot of texture flickering on some battlemaps(while in a battle)
    all my other games including vanilla kingdoms play perfectly well graphically, as i have a decent system.
    my current hardware is:

asrock 990fx gen 3 mainboard, amd 975 phenom2@4ghz, 8gb 1600mhz kingston ram, evga 660 sc, latest whql drivers, corsair tx 650 psu...

not sure if i'm supposed to be able to access dark elves or dwarves in single player grand campaign, but i do not have those options available when choosing faction to play(as well as other factions)
    if anyone can help , ty in advance as i really am impressed so far with the work all involved have done with this game,..again,..ty for this mod.

Domesticus

Who can help me?

While charged to begin the custom battle crashes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234