Thread: PS3 games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PS3 games

Any recommendations for PS3 games? I mostly prefer good RPG's/strategies (I know that the consoles are short on strategy)....any mix of the two perhaps?

alexanderswift's Avatar Senator

Default Re: PS3 games

Well I don't have a PS3 but I am an avid console gamer so I'll do my best. For RPGs there's loads if you're into action RPGs: Dark Souls, Mass Effect 2 (Unfortunately the first isn't on PS3), I've heard a lot of good things about Dragon Age (the first) and it has tactical elements though apparently those are somewhat played down on the console version, there's of course the Elder Scrolls series (Oblivion and Skyrim are both available), Demons Souls (Only on PS3 which I am very jealous about), I've heard good things abut Infamous as well as another PS3 exclusive.

In terms of strategy games... It's a genre that is virtually non-existent on consoles, there are some good tactical games (mostly tactical shooters which vary greatly in quality) but most actual strategy games on console leave much to be desired.

If anything else comes to mind I'll add it to this post.
    Last edited by alexanderswift; June 13, 2012 at 07:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    Don't try and kill my internet joy.

It is all I have.

The PS3 has games?!

Dark and Demon's Souls are nice. They look hack 'n slash but there's actually an insane amount of strategy and reflexes. Try them.
    EA Releases its version of Cyberpunk 2077 trailer
    ˙ǝsɐǝןd „ƃuıןןoɹʇ„ ǝuıɟǝp

Dragon Age is incredible indeed. I suggest you try it out.