Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SHOW the STRENGTH of IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR [Screenshot Thread]

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.2.1b - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

The 2nd battle

Hanover vs. France
    I wasn't actually fighting the battle, too busy testing and taking a few pictures.
    The French left flank got destroyed, while the right flank was untouched. The center held for most of the battle. At middle battle I started to see if I can rescue the battle. I was able to, but at a huge cost. I went in with (France) 3,024 men and Hanover had 3,296 men. France walked away from 748 men to Hanover's 696. My favorite part of the battle, I charged light infantry right a the moment they routed, a cavalry unit charged into my "tired" infantry. I formed squares [while engaged] Keep in mind, this unit touted once. As you look at the carnage, its evident that each man should have bestowed upon each the highest decoration in France for valor. LOL

The cavalry unit lost over 80% of their force and still kept coming. Wow!
    You can also see the other infantry unit in square in the distance. Originally the pictured cavalry unit and one other cavalry unit attack this unit as well. The other unit in the distance can be seen below charging in a Hanover unit.

The French charging
    Attachment 240459
    Attachment 240460

Is there a such things as a Pyrrhic Defeat, instead of a victory.

TessHM's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.2.1b - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

My first thought when I saw these pictures: Holy crap, that's Empire?!
    It looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by TessHM View Post
    My first thought when I saw these pictures: Holy crap, that's Empire?!
    It looks amazing.
    Welcome to Imperial Splendour, citoyen.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Hanoverian early Artillery capturing a flag
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

nice!

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Thanks, here is another:

Hannover Late General
    (see the orignal pic here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post12100496)

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

EDIT: Damn... None of them work anymore :/ I propably don`t have pictures stored anywhere either.
    Last edited by TheRomanRuler; May 07, 2014 at 02:18 PM.
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: OFFICIAL - Imperial Splendour 2.2.1b - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

My Prussian flag in IS

Default Re: OFFICIAL - Imperial Splendour 2.2.1b - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

very
    very
    very
    very
    very
    very
    very
    very
    very
    very
    very NICE

Hello everyone! Here there are some screenshots, in 2.2.1b:

Cavalry

Charge!

Film style

Don504's Avatar Ordinarius

Very nice!

Explore the word and conquer it all.

Default Re: SHOW the STRENGTH of IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR [Screenshot Thread]

Pardon my terrible graphics.

Last edited by LuciferM; October 19, 2014 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Added picture

Well, look who it is...

agunter999's Avatar Senator

Gosh he aged fast

Napoleon!!

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

But...but he is still in college years!
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

tdotbdot's Avatar Foederatus

Hey guys,
    just recently installed Imperial Splendour mod and have to say I am really enjoying it so far!
    Thought I'd post a few screens of my Northern War scenario.
    Enjoy!

Though I'd add some more screenshots of my new scenario I did yesterday on the 3X3 Homestead map basically trying replicate (*although it's not terribly accurate, so don't hold it against me!*) the battle of Blenheim in 1704, during the war of the Spanish Succession. The overwhelming allied victory dismantled the Frnaco-Bavarian alliance ensuring Louis XIV of France would not take Vienna from The Holy Roman Empire.

The french, after having several successive military victories over the course of the past 60 years, entered the battle of Blenheim with much confidence, however they were unaware of what was to unfold upon them this very day! Due to the administrative and strategic brilliance of John Churchill the 1st Duke of Marlborough and Prince Eugene of Savoy!

Blindheim, near Höchstädt, Germany

Though I'd add some more screenshots of my new scenario I did yesterday on the 3X3 Homestead map basically trying replicate (*although it's not terribly accurate, so don't hold it against me!*) the battle of Blenheim in 1704, during the war of the Spanish Succession. The overwhelming allied victory dismantled the Frnaco-Bavarian alliance ensuring Louis XIV of France would not take Vienna from The Holy Roman Empire.

The french, after having several successive military victories over the course of the past 60 years, entered the battle of Blenheim with much confidence, however they were unaware of what was to unfold upon them this very day! Due to the administrative and strategic brilliance of John Churchill the 1st Duke of Marlborough and Prince Eugene of Savoy!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast