Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are they now? Shogun 2's clans' descendants in present time

Default Re: Where are they now? Shogun 2's clans' descendants in present time

@ Stincky I want to say Nobutada or Nobuhide just because they seem familiar. I believe it was Nobutada, and Nobuhide was also named (but I'm pretty sure it was Nobunaga's father or something). Honestly it's been several years since I've taken a look at the book and I don't live with my parents (thank god) anymore, who have it, but next time I get the chance I'll be sure to check.

Oda Nobunaga had plenty of issue and even his sister who married Azai have their line surviving in the Tokugawa line.

The head of the Tokugawa family works in nippon shipping company .
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

EoNightcore's Avatar Foederatus
    Milky Way Galaxy, Sol System, Third Planet from Sol, North American Continent

Quote Originally Posted by mad orc View Post
    The head of the Tokugawa family works in nippon shipping company .
    Oh, how the mighty have fallen....

Also the head, so named as Tsunenari Tokugawa, appears to be related to the Tokugawa not through his father's side (from which he is descended from Matsudaira Katamori of the Aizu clan), but through his mother's side (from which he is descended not just from the Tokugawa clan, but from the Shimazu clan as well. Interestingly enough)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunenari_Tokugawa

His son, Iehiro Tokugawa, graduated from Keio University and the University of Michigan, so there's also that. The next head of the Tokugawa family. Also, he appears to be descended from royalty and the Hosokawa clan through his mother's side?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iehiro_Tokugawa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12