Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sinfonia Semplice (Sound Fixing Tool)

Dirac's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Sinfonia Semplice (Sound Fixing Tool)

Thanks for the work but can you upload the .pack file itself, this installer can't seem to find the path of shogun 2.

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirac View Post
    Thanks for the work but can you upload the .pack file itself, this installer can't seem to find the path of shogun 2.
    You missed the whole point...
    This is a Tool download than sound.pack download itself, since every player have a different set of mods.

Dirac's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by weirdoascensor View Post
    You missed the whole point...
    This is a Tool download than sound.pack download itself, since every player have a different set of mods.
    After reading first post, I thought this tool was just putting "Sinfonia Semplice.pack" into the data folder and was updating "user.scripts.txt" file, isn't that the case? or is it changing something else as well?

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

We need to find new solution, after patch and mod manager release yesterday it doesnt work anymore. Semplica pack is not recognised by manager from some reason and therefore its not activated in user.script and cant be added manually there which is causing again corrupted sounds.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Use PFM to redefine it as a movie file.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Too bad Crux3D is not around to maintain the tool, and I have a request for him about the unit voice specifier

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by Akaie View Post
    Use PFM to redefine it as a movie file.

That worked, but only in case if people keep 1 overhaul in data folder which they want to play at the time they using the semplica, otherwise it gets messy. It would be good for others if creator would return and update his mod or some other tool maker would take his job and fix it properly.
    Last edited by Radious; September 29, 2012 at 01:27 AM.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Updated to work with mod manager and the optional dependency on patch_fots5.pack.

You tha Man! +rep

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Downloaded

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

IMPORTANT NOTE: (mainly for newbies)

In order for this to work properly (with Steam Workshop Mod Manager) you must do one of the following:

1. (Easy Option) Rename "Sinfonia Semplice.pack" to "Sinfonia_Semplice.pack" [this is so the ModManager will see it.]

2. Using PFM you need to convert the said file into a "movie" format.

The Gentle Touch Of A Woman's Hand Can Soothe The Tempest Of A Man's Heart Especially If They Cook Something Tasty
    =========================================================

hey i downloaded this and it fixed the sound issue i had but witch was my daimyo had the cavlry trumpets but now its like the volume is turned down i can barley hear when i select and issue orders to units witch is just as annoying as my first problem please help!!

So.....does this work for the new patch...?

The Bold Burgundian's Avatar Ducenarius

Hello friend I'm still getting cannon-bow sounds in RoTS with some Radious mods. here's a screen fo my data folder:

http://imgur.com/l5GHk

Yeah, I'm running into the cannon-bows with TROM3, as well. No other mods installed except for TROM3 and Sinfonia. Does this not work with the recent patch yet?

Double post, sorry

Kurisu Paifuaa's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post
    Yeah, I'm running into the cannon-bows with TROM3, as well. No other mods installed except for TROM3 and Sinfonia. Does this not work with the recent patch yet?
    The tool never worked perfectly with multiple units tables. With TROM, my experience was that it still had errors, but they were much less obvious. Only appending all tables with the vanilla unit entries in front eliminated all mismatches. Yarkis kept his tables separated (for valid reasons), so it may be that the unit entries in the new patch have created more glaring mismatches than before.

I can test TRoM again with combined tables and post some feedback, might take a little while though

edit: Also, TRom hasn't been updated to take into account all the patch additions with the Otomo clan
    Last edited by Kurisu Paifuaa; December 06, 2012 at 11:07 AM.

Yeah, I know that it hasn't been updated in a while so I wondered if that had anything to do with it. However, it was always my favorite mod and I'm loathe to play without it.

Unfortunately for me, it seems that the big offender for cannon noises is the yumi ashigaru -- what would be your primary bow units through a good chunk of the game.

Kurisu Paifuaa's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post
    Yeah, I know that it hasn't been updated in a while so I wondered if that had anything to do with it. However, it was always my favorite mod and I'm loathe to play without it.

Unfortunately for me, it seems that the big offender for cannon noises is the yumi ashigaru -- what would be your primary bow units through a good chunk of the game.
    BTW, the latest TRoM beta has the repaired sounds_packed directory included in the main mod pack. Did you delete that? Otherwise your new fixed pack may not be getting recognized.

Actually, if the tool is run with that in place, you may not get desirable results. I'd remove that directory and try SS again.
    Last edited by Kurisu Paifuaa; December 07, 2012 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks, I'll check into that when I get a chance.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast