Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Sinfonia Semplice (Sound Fixing Tool)

Default Re: Sinfonia Semplice (Sound Fixing Tool)

I love u!!! hahaha thz pal!

I am also having the issue where the tool is not fixing sound problems in Rise of the Samurai.

I tried to play with friends in campaign, the sinfonia semplice doesn't work in multiplayer. Have I did something wrong ?

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

You and your friends need the exact same version to play.

Which means your friends also have to use sinfonia

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius_5 View Post
    I am also having the issue where the tool is not fixing sound problems in Rise of the Samurai.
    Well, you probably fixed it already or just given up, but use the fix from here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-broken-sounds

No idea why, cause this fix is nothing more than Sinfonia Semplice.pack, but this one is working while the tool itself failed to fix the sound issue for me with Radious unit mod for RotS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu Paifuaa View Post
    Bit of a late reply, but if you're still having trouble...

If you use the method where you include the original vanilla units table along with TROM's, you have to be sure that none of TROM's tables are alphabetically inferior to 'units'. If I recall, TROM has at least two tables which would cause issue (van_units and van_units_naval). Try changing the prefix or adding one so that the original units table name comes last alphabetically (e.g. change van_units to def_units or whatever). Otherwise you would indeed have trouble with the original unit file's values taking precedence. And yes, you should also delete any other sound fix packs as well as the sounds_packed directory in the main mod to be certain your newly generated fix pack is recognized.

Which version of TROM? Yarkis' last 1.91 or Obi Wan's new project? I'm just back to Shogun again and have been busy trying some of the newer mods, but I'll gladly post a working sound fix in the TROM thread if I can get one working and others are still having trouble.
    I know this is nearly a year too late and probably fruitless, but did you ever get around to creating that fix for TROM 1.91's sound problems that even a correctly installed Sinfonia has not been able to solve?

I just got back into Shogun2 and since I've always been a fan of Yarkis' modding work I'm playing a Sengoku TROM 1.91 campaign. Sinfonia fixed a number of sound issues, but I'm still coming across some bow units (like Bow Ronin) sounding like artillery when they loose their arrows. It's a very irritating and annoying bug that I'd love to see stomped-out. So, any help in which to do so would be greatly appreciated.

hello ^^ sadly it didnt work for me so im assuming i did something wrong..

im running mods from steams workshop which cause yumi kobayas sound like cannons and remove the cheering from speeches. i ran sinfonia, it showed up in steams mod manager and i activated it. do i have to activate it last?

murvaidavid's Avatar Libertus

Hi!

I tried using this multiple times and ways but it doesn't solve my problem.
    I even tried activating no mods at all and still my samurai bows sound like guns. I have never had trouble with any other units but Bow Samurai units sound like this since quite a while...

What can I do?

Okay, so I'm having some issues myself. The only sound glitch I'm getting is bow units sounding like matchlock fire. I use the SS tool, it unmarks my mods (I assume that's part of it, right?), so I remark them (currently I'm only using the Genpei map texture for Shogun 2 campaign and the SinfoniaSemplice.pak, which I assume I need to mark to make this mod work) and it seems to fix it, but it randomly seems to come back. Any idea what I can do?

i found a bug, when i activate the sinfonia pack some units of the ottomo clan have blank names.

Hi, I have use this tool many times , for the land units it worked very well , but for the navy ,such as the bow ships it caused sound problem, what can I do to solve it?

Hello, I am having sound issues for the bow monk units. They sound like cannons. And the Unique katana cavalry and yari cavalry also have a sound issue where they sound like cavalry from fots. Here is my mod list. In order. Let me know if order matters and if I need to run the .exe before I click play. or after I click play but before I click launch on the mod manager screen.

12turnsperyears_gempei_sengoku
    3SkillPointsPerLevel
    3SkillPointsPerLevelAgents
    50PercentMoreHeroes
    Sinfonia_Semplice

Sorry for the double post but by cannons I mean matchlocks. I couldn't seem to find the edit button.

i don't have the game installed in C partition and the file doesn't find my game..

This link is broken. When I click it it just asks me to log in, and again, and again, and again.

Can i be sure that it is legal to download sinfonia semplice? What is the source of this tool? Can someone answer if knows?

I dont know why it would be illegal, TWC doesn't support illegal add-ons and this is a pretty well known modification.

Also those that ever have problems with the cannon sounds (that are making mods that dont involve cannons) can simply extract all the arrow sound files, then rename them all to the cannon sound file names, and re-save as a pack. This will prevent ever hearing the annoying cannons for archers again.

My Mods
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TW Arena Campaign Generals (R2)
    Achilles (2018) mod

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

It's not even a modification, it's an external program.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567