Thread: Take and Post a Screnshot Easily!

General advice:

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW
    Sometimes it is needed to take a screenshot and post it. Some users do not know how or they are having a hard time to do that. Here is a good solution:

Recently MediaFire (free hosting server is a free) offered a free utility (Mediafire Express) which helps you share your files. Moreover it helps you to take a screen shot, upload it and get the link to shared it, with one click.

Question:
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeskywalker687
    Print Key never works for me anyother options.
    Answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW
    After pressing print key open a paint program (if you have not any use the windows paint), right click on the working place and select paste. Else go in MediaFire, download MediaFire Express which has an automated system to take a snap shot, uploaded it and share the link.
    EDIT: posts have been modified due to posting in the wrong thread&necessity to edit everything; MM
    Last edited by Minas Moth; June 19, 2012 at 05:13 AM. Reason: editing thread

Default Re: [Version 3.2] HOT FIX for for all known bugs (31/5)

I will press Print screen and then go to windows paint it will not let me paste

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Default Re: Take and Post a Screnshot Easily!

well, with Empire Total War running through steam, you could always use it's own built in screen capture, default key is backslash, \