Thread: Is there any setting that allow buildings to be capturable during siege?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Default Is there any setting that allow buildings to be capturable during siege?

Is there any setting that allow buildings to be capturable during siege?
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

Default Re: Is there any setting that allow buildings to be capturable during siege?

What do you mean by capturable? Towers and gates can be, but they 'do' stuff during the battle. Other buildings can't do anything and are not enterable, so what difference would 'capturing' them make?

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Default Re: Is there any setting that allow buildings to be capturable during siege?

I mean capture buildings during battle. I ask about this due to my mod have some plan about messing with siege battle so I must ask about what is the limit that I could messing with it.

Are all buildings those info file allowed them to fire missiles are capturable automatically? or I need to set something additionally?
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

I think only tower-type buildings can fire projectiles. You could make a new tower model, that looks like a building, and put it in the settlement plan, so I guess you could have capture-able "buildings"...