- First public beta
- New units and armour upgrades
- Improved Map
- New sounds
- New banners
- Fixed economy, unit balance and building cost
- New Icons
- New campaign AI
- New allied assistance script
- Heroes in custom battles
- More info here
- Fixes a crash to desktop when Alith Anar joins your faction
- Fixed a bug on the Battle AI that was causing a lot of instability on custom battles
- Fixed a bug on the Black Chariot's textures
- Fixed a bug on the Chrace Lions
- New factions: Dwarfs, Orcs&Goblins, Tomb Kings and Skaven added to custom battles.
- New units: Some new units like Centigors, Bloodthirster or Dark Riders have been added to the original factions.
- Princesses: Every faction starts now with one princess.
- Reworked Building Icons: Now Nagarythe and The Cultist have their own building icons.
- New Portraits: All the family members and agents have new portraits.
- New User Interfaces: We keep improving the User Interfaces and game menus.
- Allied Assistance Script: Your allies will ask you for help during the campaign.
- Phoenix King Assistance Script: The Phoenix King will help you with reinforcements if your capital is besiged, but only if you are allied and eager to pay for them.
- Improved Stability and Bug Fixes: Now the campaign is even more stable.
- Improved Texts: Corrected grammatical errors and wrong translations.
- Improved Unit Balance: Among other changes, archers are now more dangerous.
- New morale system: The units will try to flee if they are outnumbered. Some units can inspire nearby troops. They take special importance in this version.
- New Projectiles: The projectiles have been totally reworked.
- Armour Upgrades: Some troops have now special models for armour upgrades.
- Unit variations: Trying to avoid clone wars is a huge task, but we have worked a lot on this.
- Unit Color Schemes: Some units like militias, spearman and archers have adopted specific color schemes to fit their factions.
- More Aggressive AI: Now Nagarythe and The Cultist will be a lot more likely to attack.
- Completely Skinned Settlements: Not only the walls! The whole settlements have been textured.
- Mercenaries: Now you can recruit elite units from other kingdoms as mercenaries.
- New sounds and musics: Your lions won't sound like elephants anymore!
- New factions: Dark Elves and High Elves added to custom battles.
- New units (Dark Elves): Dreadlord, Cold One Chariot, Shades, Black Ark Corsair, Cold One Knights, Black Guard, Executioner, Assassin, Dark Elf Warrior.
- New units (High Elves): Swordmaster.
- New units (Orcs): Goblin Wolf Rider.
- New units (Chaos): Lord of Change, Plaguebeast, Warrior of Chaos.
- New units (Ellyrion): Horse Lord (mounted and dismounted), Warden of Ellyrion (dismounted ellyrian reaver), Harbinger (dismounted Ellyrian Knight).
- Other Reworked Units: Hydra, Sorceress, Morathi, White Lions, Lions Pack.
- New Strat Map models: Castles, Menhirs, Arches, Stones, Morathi.
- Gates of Ulthuan: They act as forts and will help you to defend the inner kingdoms.
- Bugfixes: Fixed a CTD after voting for a new Phoenix King. Princesses have now more action points
- New Sound Effects by Ngugi: New horn sounds, new voices, new SFX for spell casters.