Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: [A:TW AAR] Seaxan Dægrēd [Updated: 21/11/2013]

Default Re: [A:TW AAR] Seaxan Dægrēd [Updated: 21/11/2013]

Quote Originally Posted by McScottish View Post

Just pondering where to go, then another update ye shall have.
    We cannot trust your words, Scotsman! You twist and turn like a... twisty, turny thing! Where is our update, damn you!
    Author of Wanderers, Far from Home and Standing Between Titans
    Do you like to write? Do you like to read things other people write? Why not pop over to Creative Writing or Tale of the Week?

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Quote Originally Posted by William the Marshal View Post
    We cannot trust your words, Scotsman! You twist and turn like a... twisty, turny thing! Where is our update, damn you!
    My profound apologies Sir Will, but I hath departed Englandes shores for New Zedland, a place where I am in possession of neither my Pc nor my games. I do make this oath though, on the blood of my ancestors - when I return in the year of our Lord 2015, this shall be one of THE foremost projects on my plate. It shall be finished, mark my words, and you shall have not one update but many, and Woden shall bless the endeavour.

Your loyal minions will wait master

Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant

My hands down favorite R:TW mod, I was doing a lot of research on the era at the time this was in development: Wouldn't have been my pick in faction, even though I've finished an article for content on this very faction around the period, and I can't believe I could have missed out on this all this time: this is an AAR I've been looking for. I've got some reading to do, as I'm doing a slow burn AAR myself right now.
    AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Quote Originally Posted by Lugotorix View Post
    My hands down favorite R:TW mod, I was doing a lot of research on the era at the time this was in development: Wouldn't have been my pick in faction, even though I've finished an article for content on this very faction around the period, and I can't believe I could have missed out on this all this time: this is an AAR I've been looking for. I've got some reading to do, as I'm doing a slow burn AAR myself right now.

Then I hope it turns out to be worth the effort of reading it all. If you've ever got any questions, suggestions and so on, feel free to PM or VM me. Always happy to discuss things with folks. Anyroad, please enjoy my slowest burning, and still unfinished, AAR ever.

Lugotorix's Avatar non flectis non mutant

Quote Originally Posted by McScottish View Post
    Then I hope it turns out to be worth the effort of reading it all. If you've ever got any questions, suggestions and so on, feel free to PM or VM me. Always happy to discuss things with folks. Anyroad, please enjoy my slowest burning, and still unfinished, AAR ever.
    Will do! Well, If it hasn't been taken down yet, there's a Draft in the public ES forum that's on topic that might interest you (It's about Aethelfrith's era and comparisons to GoT): perhaps you might want to contribute from your insight, which is deeper than mine. I've been looking over the chapters, and so far the attention to cultural terminology, lay of the land, and depth of writing is impressive and the way it plays out as a historical novel is an inspiration to be more descriptive with what I have thus far. I am a screenshot aficionado to the extreme when it comes to AARs, but I'm really digging the artifacts, craftsmanship and artwork and how you're giving credit to your sources. I'll set aside a day to absorb this and give it it's due attention and credit.
    Last edited by Lugotorix; August 12, 2014 at 08:50 AM.
    AUTHOR OF TROY OF THE WESTERN SEA: LOVE AND CARNAGE UNDER THE RULE OF THE VANDAL KING, GENSERIC
    THE BLACK-HEARTED LORDS OF THRACE: ODRYSIAN KINGDOM AAR
    VANDALARIUS: A DARK AGES GOTHIC EMPIRE ATTILA AAR