3 1.30%

1 0.43%

1 0.43%
  • 1 Worse

3 1.30%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Rate the CoW mod

Default Re: Poll: Rate the CoW mod

I give this mod 10/10 its an excellent mod.

Had to vote 10. I've played RTW, M2TW, dabbled in MTW, ETW, NTW, tried many mods etc., and this is the only one that was challenging and fun throughout the whole game (without ever becoming "work"). Sure, there are CTDs, seemingly impossible battles etc. but this mod simply has that je ne sais quoi.

I give "only" 9 to this mod, because crashes making my brain exploding. Huge work, super animations, good and exciting gameplay, awesome music and background sounds, i love this mod. May Sigmar bless the developers

i give this mod a 6.the graphics are great and the sound too.the custom battles are also great and there are many different factions to choose from.the campaign,however,has some serious flaws.aside from the occasional bugs and crashes(which are expected in such a big mod),it is the scripting that is the real issue.not only does it spoil the feeling of the warhammer world(as an orc i was outnumbered when attacking both dwarfs and the empire,which is obviously wrong),but it also makes the campaign unfair,with the mod virtually punishing you for every victory you achieve with yet more scripted armies appearing out of nowhere and attacking your forces.some factions are made virtually unplayable by this.it would be fine if these armies only appeared once and in lower numbers or if i had scripted armies too,but now i am forced to battle an unlimited amount of elite stacks with every step i take in enemy territory just waiting for my forces to be defeated

9, very good work guys, I used to wish creative assembly would team up with games workshop to make a warhammer total war game, just by accident I came across a youtube video of call of warhammer, at the time I didnt even know what "mods" were. This has been the most fun I have had with a game. There is always room for improvement and its easy to sit back and point out the flaws of a game, but the strengths clearly overwhelm them. Thank you everyone for all your hard work

GreatSword took al the words for me.

Simply amazing work, a lot of creativity there, clearly I just fell in love, this modding tem is blessed by Sigmar himself!

Cheers!

Kev

Well to say honestly its the most colorful mod out there,
    every battle is epic, the first mod where i lost 3 campaignes in a row... And I was really-really close to victory at last two,
    I love how you guys brought the grim spirit of warhammer in medieval 2

Best of the best! Keep up the good job! 10+++

I'd of given it a 10 had the unit sizes been larger. I gave it 9/10
    Supporter of Facial Hair for extra Manliness.

Domesticus

I voted 10.

I know that would seem to face a very high standard.

I gave 10 for a few reasons.

1 - The mod has a very nice graphics.

2-Excellent gameplay.

3-Huge potential for future versions.

Then of course I am speaking in general, including various sub-mod.

I would have to say a ten or a nine. This mod is fantastic! The attention to detail is just astounding in every facet of it. Has some pretty awesome scripts, units, and difficulty and always makes me shaking and provides so many awesome experiences to share with the guys who post on /TWG/ with me.
    With the ideas for the planned updates and such it is looking to be one of the best Med2 mods out there and also my favorite and probably will continue to be so!

still (after all the years) the best mod i know for me2, so you get a 10.
    and thats not fanboyism, i had so much fun (and alot of rage ) playing this mod. it was a hard but paying gameplay and im not even a big warhammer fantasy fan...
    so thx to the mod-team for all that fun

This mod is truly brilliant.The work put into this mod by the base team is definitely of the highest tier. It's clear you guys have a very strong idea as to what you want, which includes the heavy scripting. Not a fan of all that though, so this sits at number 2 for me. So, I gave it a 9.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

I've given 9/10 because I think that there is still some space to make it 'The Perfect Mod'!

Now it's only one step from perfection .... sooooo, .... I can write: 'Eagerly awaiting for news!'

Anyway let me state that: The Russians are the best Modders of all PC Games, I'm talking of Dawn of War and many other games, not joking! the Russians guys are the best graphic Artists I've seen on the Net!

9 out of 10. Battles are amazing. Campaign as any empire faction is a non stop roller coaster.

It's funny that i'm after 3 years still playing sometimes this mod :O it show's how great it is !
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

foesto's Avatar Civis

The best mod i played so far
    i gave it a solid 9/10

Keep it up!

Edit: i know, due my statement my banner became outdated, ill have to change it someday

this is the best mod i know just click at the sig...beregond ty 4 ur help

I love the mod! It brings a lot of the feel of Warhammer, and much of what is enjoyable about the WH universe is the ambient atmosphere of panic and insanity.

I definitely enjoy how you've captured the potency of magic users. Whenever I play Tzeentch I destroy half an army with sorcerers.
    However, I'm more of a WAAAGH!-y type guy myself, and I have to point out that I have a new love for the Doomdiver Catapult due to your mod. >

What would make it better is some pretty basic stuff. There are still some heavy technical issues, especially with scripted events and stability. Installation could be easier too. Also, there are some balance issues. For example, my Orcs seem to have no response to an Imperial army loaded with heavy cavalry (spear boyz and spear gobs make little impact). Not to mention Chaos Trolls.

7 and up

10. Played many games this is the best. Lets just hope CA can even come close to the level of awesomeness these guys have achieved when they make their version.

I love it. I give a 7 because I think it only get better with each release with less problems and more features/balance. One of my favorites, I never uninstall COW except for install a new version.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast