Thread: Patches

Default Patches

Hi, I'd like to say, I'm enjoying the mod immensely, but I'm having the same problems as other people on these forums i.e, crashing when trying to load certain games.
    As this is in the beta stages, I'm guessing there will be a patch at some point fixing these errors?
    I'm not trying to rush you or anything, I just wondered if there was a way I could find out straight away when patches are ready to download? Thanks

Jubal_Barca's Avatar Master Engineer

Default Re: Patches

The best thing to do is keep checking the Exilian forums, as those are our development area new patches will be most readily available there. I'm working on a patch which will include a lot of important updates as well as large boosts to Lizardman and Skaven unit rosters and Beastmen being properly added (thanks to delruss who's done a fantastic job with the models). I'm hoping to get a lot of the stability issues fixed too.

But yeah; Exilian will be be the quickest place to find up to date development news and updates if you want it, though when a major patch comes out we'll be sure to spread it around.
    Sine remo flumine adverso - Latin, 'up the creek without a paddle'.
    Mod leader of Warhammer Total War, Narnia Total War, and A Game of Colleges: Total War

Under the patronage of Aden of Woodstock, The Black Prince.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Patches

you'd better

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.