Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Sekigahara Campaign II: The Roads to Sekigahara - Open Development Thread

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign II: The Roads to Sekigahara - Open Development Thread

I'm thinking of copying in you shogun2 startpos into gempei startpost to see how it goes. Is there any erro tracker with warscape ? like -show_err function in RTW ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Default Re: The Sekigahara Campaign II: The Roads to Sekigahara - Open Development Thread

If my theory that the specific faction ID is linked in the user interface is correct, I don't think that'd work. You'd also need to rewrite some of it, depending on what you want to do; things like clan distribution, assuming you actually got by the user interface bit, will be exactly the same as it was in the original Seki.

Unfortunately, there's no error tracker. At least, nothing of which I am aware. You'll just have to be extra careful .

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Why not make this the Osaka campaign mod? *looks with cute eyes to OP*

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

I finally figure out how to use PFM.... Maybe I realy need to try to make this work. With 24 turns per year, what year should this start and what year ends ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

we based our clan positions on 1598 or in the eve of the Kampaku's death

(damn. Too much Hyouge Mono, you start referring to them via titles instead of names )

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

we based our clan positions on 1598 or in the eve of the Kampaku's death

(damn. Too much Hyouge Mono, you start referring to them via titles instead of names )

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

I would love to be able to play as the Honma

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

I wonder if this is still being work on. If not, maybe I can try.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

I wonder if this is still being work on. If not, maybe I can try.
    I would very much like to see this happen. This sounds a little similar to a thread I made, so given that, if the leader of this thread would be willing to merge their ideas with mine, that would be spectacular. Do you have modding experience?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123