Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: REPORT TATW 3.2 Bugs & Issues (Read 1st post before posting, this thread is not for fixing bugs and issues, just for reporting them!)

Icon4 Re: TATW 3.2 Bugs & Issues (Read 1st post before posting!)

I have installed all the patches and the game and i have also instaled the MOS add on.
    When i start the game i click on campagin for isntance. Choose my faction and then click start but it dosnt start the game it just brings me back to the start menu. Help! =) someone said it was something to do with the MOS on my thread.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Default Re: TATW 3.2 Bugs & Issues (Read 1st post before posting!)

Go to the MOS thread with MOS problems.

Woops. Sorry, guys. What WAS here was completely out of place. My mistake.
    Last edited by Ulfgard the Unmaker; February 05, 2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Doesn't belong here.

hey i know this issue has been talked about but im not much for knowing computer specs...im patched to 3.2 but i cant play a battle i get the medievel has encourted an unspeicfed error blah blah every time i try and play a battle i can auto resolve and play the game but wheres the fun in that

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

@Ulfgard: This thread isn't for technical help. You'll have to open a new thread for your problem.

@ mcotrone: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=583659

sorry fox shoulda read more my bad

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

This is not a bug buta modeling fault.
    I watched High Elves bodyguards and they are smaller than anyother model.
    Plus those warriors and many Gondor units do NOT apear their secondary weapons in passive modde (swords in scabbards) for all (spearmen, archers ,horsemen) and the scabbards are simply empty.
    Please check the passive weapons comments guys.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Miles

I don't know if this relates to TATW 3.2 or MOS. But that island city west for Harad named Erlond or something. It's text (the green book) says it is Rhûn?! Minor big or mistake, but i don't think it's mentioned anywhere....

Icon9 Re: TATW 3.2 Bugs & Issues (Read 1st post before posting!)

When i launch the mod after i've done everything it says to do, for 3.2 it launches brings up loading screen then crashes straight away while still playing the music

Quote Originally Posted by qazmania View Post
    When i launch the mod after i've done everything it says to do, for 3.2 it launches brings up loading screen then crashes straight away while still playing the music
    Hi there and welcome to TWC forums!
    Please open your own thread about your issue, this thread is just for reporting bugs, not solving them.

Just click on NEW TOPIC in the main TATW Bug (Reports) & Technical Help page, add your title and give us more info:
    1. What Windows do you have?
    2. Your M2TW is steam or non steam version?
    3. Have you installed all four TATW parts ( TATW part 1 and part 2, patch 3.1 and patch 3.2 ) ?
    4. Where is your M2TW installed, give us exact installation path?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I'm having some problems with CTDs. The only time it seems to crash is when I am clicking on the menu. It seems like after about 10 clicks, on 1 click the game will just crash. I have no problems getting into a campaign or battle and playing them. I've looked at the how to fix stability post and done everything it suggests except for running the game as an administrator. When I try to run it as an administrator, it says windows can not find kingdoms.exe and crashes. I'm using windows 7 with vanilla TATW patched up to date. Let me know if you need more info to resolve this issue.
    "The art of war is of vital importance to the state. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected" - Sun Tzu

Everyone once in awhile the menu crashes. It happens to me too, but I don't know why.

It is happening to me every single time I go to the menu.
    "The art of war is of vital importance to the state. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected" - Sun Tzu

You said it's after about ten clicks, right? So, even if it does it everytime you're at the menu, it' an avoidable problem, just don't click so many times.

Yes I suppose it is but it is really annoying still.

Everytime i click on the Thirdage icon it comes up with an error saying

'Wrong Disc inserted, Please insert the Original ''Kingdoms'' CD/DVD'

I have tried both disks and it still will not work
    "The when Fingon heard afar the great trumpet of Turgon his brother, the shadow passed and his heart was uplifted, and he shouted aloud: "Utúlie'n aurë! Aiya Eldalië ar Atanatári, utúlie'n aurë! The day has come! Behold, people of the Eldar and Fathers of Men, the day has come!" And all those who heard his great voice echo in the hills answered crying: "Auta i lómë! The night is passing!"" (Silmarillion, Of the Fifth Battle: Nirnaeth Arnoediad

Fingon, High king of the Noldor

Plumo's Avatar Decanus

I guess this has been mentioned more than once (especially since the first post hasn't been updated in a while) but I've still heard:' A good day for your people, and Scotland's'.

Hrothdane's Avatar Laetus

Hi. I think I'm having the bug where the game crashes to desktop during battles where the enemy has reinforcements. My last two battles with enemy reinforcements CTD about the 1-2 minute mark every time I would try them. Both battles took place within the Misty Mountains, in case that means something.

I'm patched to 3.2 and have no sub-mods. I'm around turn 55-60 playing as Eriador (my first campaign).

Quote Originally Posted by Hrothdane View Post
    Hi. I think I'm having the bug where the game crashes to desktop during battles where the enemy has reinforcements. My last two battles with enemy reinforcements CTD about the 1-2 minute mark every time I would try them. Both battles took place within the Misty Mountains, in case that means something.

I'm patched to 3.2 and have no sub-mods. I'm around turn 55-60 playing as Eriador (my first campaign).

Hi there and welcome to TWC forums!

Yes, there is a bug with reinforcements, you can find a fix for it here ( you have to start a new campaign after applying this fix ) and there are some instructions for installation here.

If it doesn`t work, open up your own thread so we can help you out ( use the NEW TOPIC button ).

This thread is just for reporting bugs and issues, not solving them, it is easier that way for the TATW Developers.

Good luck with installation!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Hi, I'm new here. Me and my friend have installed MTWII Kingdoms 1.04 and then apply the TATW mod with 3.2 patch, and both have the same problems:
    Custom battles or historical battles don't start, it say MTW encountered an a specific error and we can start only the campaign.
    In other we can't play together in lan using hamachi because when we go in lobby we can't find each other. Anyone can help us?