Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: REPORT TATW 3.2 Bugs & Issues (Read 1st post before posting, this thread is not for fixing bugs and issues, just for reporting them!)

Default Re: REPORT TATW 3.2 Bugs & Issues (Read 1st post before posting, this thread is not for fixing bugs and issues, just for reporting them!)

I have installed the 3.2 patch and am using steam have tried deleting all suggested files and also done the daylight saving time fix and am still getting crashes during battles with unkown error or whatever it says

g2nim's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: REPORT TATW 3.2 Bugs & Issues (Read 1st post before posting, this thread is not for fixing bugs and issues, just for reporting them!)

Bonjour,
    I have re-installed TA 3.2 but when I click on the icon, the disc run but I have a message "path to kingdom.exe don't find". Do you have an answer ? Merci
    (MTWII run properly)

Hey, I'd like to report a bug

So far, it's happened randomly a few times where my game crashes just as I start a battle involving one of the unique large units like trolls, Sauron and Ents. Not much of a problem, and hasn't popped up since I reinstalled the mod, excepting one:

The only reliable trigger I can give you, is playing a custom battle with you as Isengard and your opponent as Sylvan Elves. If you have Uruk-Hai pikemen in your team and you put Ents in your opponent's, the game crashes. I've tried this half a dozen times, and it always crashes with that combination. You can have any troops in Isengard except pikemen, and you can play the battle without a hassle, but the moment pikemen are involved, it crashes. The reason for the crash is always an unspecified error

I've also fooled around with other large creatures like trolls and Sauron, and they do not give the same error when pikemen are involved

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Lurcolm View Post
    Hey, I'd like to report a bug

So far, it's happened randomly a few times where my game crashes just as I start a battle involving one of the unique large units like trolls, Sauron and Ents. Not much of a problem, and hasn't popped up since I reinstalled the mod, excepting one:

The only reliable trigger I can give you, is playing a custom battle with you as Isengard and your opponent as Sylvan Elves. If you have Uruk-Hai pikemen in your team and you put Ents in your opponent's, the game crashes. I've tried this half a dozen times, and it always crashes with that combination. You can have any troops in Isengard except pikemen, and you can play the battle without a hassle, but the moment pikemen are involved, it crashes. The reason for the crash is always an unspecified error

I've also fooled around with other large creatures like trolls and Sauron, and they do not give the same error when pikemen are involved
    Trolls and Pikemen don't cause crashes, Sauron might on occasion, Ents, Wolves and Spiders very often do for a part of the players. It looks like you are suffering from the problem that is described in this THREAD.
    There is no reliable solution known AFAIK.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

I've just now started to have an issue, ive played over 100 hours of this mod/submod and besides the constant crashing, it's been mostly OK, but now i cant play it at all. I haven't been on in maybe 2-3 weeks, but like i said, have over 100 hours of this mod(s) since installing, so i load it up and as soon as i move the cursor or try to click anything on the menu the game minimizes to the desktop. Doesn't crash, it's still apparently running fine, i can click the tab of the open game and it comes back up, then as i move the cursor or try to click it minimizes again. I've been playing Rome: Total war this morning and the laptop was perfectly ok and this laptop is used exclusively for the few steam games i have and hasn't been used since i last went on this mod/submod besides this morning.

Not sure how to fix this, but i certainly won't be doing any kind of fresh installs, if thats all i can do then i'll say my goodbyes to the game now. Took me weeks to get it to work in the first place.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18