7. Feng Shui 7/10
8. Just A Thought 9/10
9. Transformer 2/10
10. Who Cares 7/10
11. On-Line 8/10
12. Necromancing 6/10
13. Storm Coming 8/10
14. The Last Time 7/10

I think there is only one song on this album that is not 'good' (Transformer). This song is not 'bad' it's funny when you first hear it, but after hearing it 3 or 4 times it becomes annyoning, and you get the habit of skipping it every time you listen to this album. The standout tracks are definately Crazy, Smiley Faces(!) and Just A Thought.

Some people might hate this album, because it's too 'poppy'. Now I'm not a fan of most pop music, but this is just pop perfection. I think this album is a great addition to any music lover's cd collection, because it's something totally different from most music. In that way it's just like the other 2 (solo) albums Cee-Lo made. The difference between this album and Cee-Lo's other solo albums is that this album is more pop-ish, so more people will like it. This album is also less diverse than Cee-Lo's other 2 albums, but that is not a bad thing in this case.

+ Good lyrics
+ The singer has a 'special' voice
+ It's something completely different from most music
+ The theme of the album (insanity) is show nicely in the songs

- It's very short (only 37.30 minutes)
- Transformer

Overall this album is very good, too bad it's so short, and it's got Transformer on it (terrible song).

Rating: 8/10

If you like this album I suggest you pick up Cee-Lo's other 2 albums (Cee-Lo Green...and his Perfect Imperfections and Cee-Lo Green..is the Soul Machine).