The last New Enhanced Hotseat crashed.
So we start a new one with different factions but mostly the same players.
Admin: Lord Valerius
Players:I can be your admin as long as I don't have to follow the thread:
it means that for everything the players might need (subbing ,checking if rules have been broken, or simply posting map update)
it's the player that have to send me a pm with the request of what needs to be done.
1) Lannister: almost dead (Lord Walder Frey)
2) Tyrell: Loos Canon (Lord Mace Tyrell)
3) Stark: Lord Luka (Lord Robb Stark)
4) Arryn: Dux (Lord Robert Arryn)
5) Greyjoy: Dr Mac(Lord Theon Greyjoy)
6) Baratheon of Storms End: DEAD
7) Baratheon of Kings Landing: DEAD
8) Tully: Anaf (Lord Edmure Tully)
9) Baratheon of Dragonstone: Mithradate (Lord Stannis Baratheon)
10) Martell: complete noob (Prince Doran Martell)
The previous hotseat had no rules.
This one tries to keep the rules to a minimum, since some rules are just mandatory.
1: You have 24 hours to take your turn or it will be skipped, if you need more time pm me.
2: 1 turn peace for all factions. Building forts in enemy territory is also not allowed for the first turn
3: 4 units per fort.
4: Destroying buildings is not allowed if a city is under siege or if an enemy army large enough to take the city can reach it in one move.
5: No assassinating factionleader and heirs.
6: Ships within a blockaded port are not allowed to move out without first defeating the blockade.
7: When you upload a turn you must send a pm or a visitor message to the next player.
8: You can not use any bug within the game to your (or anyone elses) advantage.
Bugs include but are not limited to:
attacking ships in ports
surrounding an army with singe units to remove its ability to withdraw after a loss and thus killing it.
Using a ship to bypass settlements or fort's area of control
If you are unsure if something is a bug or not then pm Invicta, he will not skip your turn if it has gone over while awaiting such problems to be sorted.
9 No cheating in any way, shape or form.
10 Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.
This is to make it fair to all the factions, otherwise the factions who come first in the turn's order will get a huge and unfair advantage (Lannister above all)
11 Pictures must be taken of all player vs player battles showing the odds and the outcome. Army composition and the flags of any units involved must not be edited.
12. Heroic victories at sea are forbidden.
13. You can't sally to deliberately get a directly negative effect (lose) for yourself.
14. Only two forts per region allowed.