Thread: hey just wondering

Default hey just wondering

i used the stainless steel start up lanucher, after i installed reallybadai battle system, and after i clicked late era, a list of submods popped up, and reallybadai battle system was on there with 2 submods i believe, i clicked the ones i wanted, and played the game. but my question is how do you know that the mod is working? the comptuer ai is playing somewhat different, where they stand behind all the other buildings when i have siege, but i dont know if they are much different.. so because i clicked on reallybadai battle system, in the sub mods does that automatically mean that this mod is working for me? and if so, how can i tell? thanks.

Aaron

Default Re: hey just wondering

In RBAI hardcore, u cant issue 2 orders directly after each other... So instal the RBAI Hardcore and see if u can (in campaign battles) order you unit to attack (and let them stop after 2 seconds) If it's installed the Stop button will turn grey, which dont let you use the orders for that unit for half a minute (i think)

I hope my answer is clear enough. really hard to explain.

Default Re: hey just wondering

yeah it did that when i pressed retreat by mistake, and then stop. i couldnt do any commands, but normally i could give any commands i wanted too, even though they didnt always listen to me. so i dont think i got it working, even though it says its working =/