Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Submod Fall of Arnor Total War Version 2.4 released

niko21's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Sub-Mod Fall of Arnor Total War Version 1.2 Released

Yeah those units look cool but I think the dwarfs are getting too silly or something I dont know but I dont like dark dwafs and lotr online doesnt always say the truth Tolkien was after but others seem okey couse Angmar rly needs some units.

Quote Originally Posted by niko21 View Post
    Yeah those units look cool but I think the dwarfs are getting too silly or something I dont know but I dont like dark dwafs and lotr online doesnt always say the truth Tolkien was after but others seem okey couse Angmar rly needs some units.
    Have you played LOTRO? I also thought some things are not real and doesn't fit to Tolkien's world but it was before I learnt so many things in the game. LOTRO creators created great plot and history there- where Tolkien didn't describe it. And about evil dwarf- I really like this lotro idea. Tolkien didn't describe the fate of all dwarven clans so they make one of clanes hostile in lotro game, and it's not like they were always super evil.
    Last edited by TesalionLortus; December 09, 2016 at 05:57 PM.

niko21's Avatar Civis

Hmm conquest is kinda stupid game. About LOTRO I aint saying its wrong couse Tolkien isnt here to say that but for me it seems like a Long shot that dwarfs would have wanted to join Angmars forces couse they mostly fought Humans rather then elves.but im just saying that one of the Nazguls is not a women like LOTRO says and the names are made up couse tolkien named Khamul and Witch king other are up to them but why is there a womenTolkien said great kings of men nothing about women.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCarlos 129 View Post
    No problem, let me know anything anyway I will be checking if I have mistakes in battle, what is more I played the campaign.
    Alright then. I made a fresh install on my backup drive, and that worked better. The only glitch I encountered was that after a certain number of turns the game would minimize to the task bar and nothing I could do would return it to fullscreen. I had to exit using Task Manager. I found I was able to keep this from happenng, however, by deleting that same map.rvm file as described in the installation instructions.

The game is very exciting and moves quickly. It was hard for me to stop playing even though I had other things to do. I do find that when the difficulty settings are maxed out some very un-Tolkien things begin to happen. As the Arnor player I was able to destroy the Angmar faction in 100 turns, and my allies thanked me for this by promptly attacking me. First the Dwarves, and then the Noldor attacked me with full stack armies without the slightest provocation. I took care to stay out of their territories even though we were allies. The Dwarves are described as grumpy, ok, but why would Cirdan or Lord Elrond launch an invasion of Arthedain? I think this is something in the Total War engine geared to keep conflict going, because the same thing happens in Fourth Age. If you're doing too well in 2.6 as the Reunited Kingdon player, it's only a matter of time before you're attacked by Rohirri and forced to exterminate the populace of Edoras. I can't imagine anyone of the House of Eorl oathbreaking for any reason, but it happens again and again.

Thank you for the sub-mod.

JAMES

niko21's Avatar Civis

that happens couse you cant control computers actions. sadly.....

Hmm conquest is kinda stupid game. About LOTRO I aint saying its wrong couse Tolkien isnt here to say that but for me it seems like a Long shot that dwarfs would have wanted to join Angmars forces couse they mostly fought Humans rather then elves.but im just saying that one of the Nazguls is not a women like LOTRO says and the names are made up couse tolkien named Khamul and Witch king other are up to them but why is there a womenTolkien said great kings of men nothing about women.
    I think they didn't fight with men more with the elves. Iluvatar said that Aule's children (the dwarves) will be especially fighting against Iluvatar's children (the elves, first children who weren't created yet). Of course- dwarves could also fight with humans and for sure they did. But hostility between elves and dwarves is something natural.

And about LOTRO again. Person who told you that Amarthiel is Nazgul isn't real player (they don't know anything about the plot).
    You talked about her, right?

She is not the Nazgul. She is the female elf and she became Sauron's apprentice long time ago and became corrupted by a lesser ring of power, created with his help in eregion.
    Well, propably all people who talk about 'changing Tolkien's stuff' in Lotro aren't competent and they judge the game after playing it one week or reading wiki entries...
    Last edited by TesalionLortus; December 09, 2016 at 06:02 PM.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

I feel ill if someone says LOTRO is canon, please try not to do that.
    Last edited by Hopit; July 03, 2012 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

that happens couse you cant control computers actions. sadly.....
    Well, now I put the "ai_do_not_attack_faction numidia" to Noldor and the Dwarves, I did some tests but still do not know if it works but you can also use the force_diplomacy with Noldor...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks for the great support, I will continue to improve the sub-mod

Notes:

Numidia= Arnor

Btw on my computer the sub-mod is in Spanish

Here below is the attachment of descr_strat for diplomacy of Noldor and Dwarves, put in the folder \ alexander \ lotrtw \ data \ world \ maps \ campaign \ Alexander
    Last edited by ~Asukav of Epirus~; July 04, 2012 at 12:12 AM.

niko21's Avatar Civis

I have nothing against lotro but something of that size cant be right in every part.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopit View Post
    I feel ill if someone says LOTRO is canon, please try not to do that.
    It isn't- we all know the canon, original books ; ) As a person who played it so long time (and in the begining also I had doubts) I just try to explain that what in lotro is the best- they never change anything from the original Tolkien's works. And also all races behavior, culture is based only on Tolkien etc etc... In one sentence: the game's creators treat Tolkien's world with respect and they do their best to make it faithfull- and if someone play (but play serious and long) he for sure see that creators work so far is great and we can't blame them for anything.

I have nothing against lotro but something of that size cant be right in every part.
    If you mean 'right' in the way: Tolkien himself would accept it or not... Propably Tolkien would say about few things which he don't like (and I propably also can)- but for sure he would be able to accept the game and he would see great work made by creators- even new events not described by Tolkien would be great idea and correct in history of this world for Tolkien himself
    But again- if you mean right in the way: everything in the lotro game is the same like in the all Tolkien's books- yes it is. Because every thing and event described by Tolkien is in the game the same and unchanged.

To Carlos:

I saw screenshots added by you Carlos and i can see the map there. I totally forget myself I asked who is in Isengard but it's the time when Orthanc was under Gondor's control and Saruman didn't have the keys. So Dol Guldur belongs to rebels? And who is the green one colour next to red Easterlings? (yeah- i can see it was Rohan in LOTR TW but here?)Sorry for the questions but really dont have possibility to install the mod.

And I can see Uruks as Angmar's generals/captains too ; ) Uruk hai didn't exist so it could be good to change it later. In my opinion the Angmar general could be someone like Angmarim from lotro (not a stupid wild warror but corrupted man who become loyal and learn some dark sorcery, finally humans were very important part of Angmar) and the captain could be single orc. Finally Angmar used mountain orcs (who before withking arrival were living in hidings so these orcs for sure were much stupid than Mordor ones)

Anyway I think Angmar's forces are the most difficult chalenge here. If you will start work to totally change them for better, I can send you my suggestions (full list with units names based on LOTR TW ones, I'm not experienced in modding but you are able to change some units from LOTR TW mod and even change their look right?). TO quick express my point of view I think Angmar's units should be the mix of all 'evil' inhabitants of this lands. Not many orcs, maybe more goblins, half-orcs, and men units (but very different kinds like wildmen, corrupted sorceres, dark numenorians, Angmar's faithfull warrors etc). I will install the mod as soon as I could so I will see existing units so far...

niko21's Avatar Civis

The green stands for Rhovanion. For some reason I cant write long comments.....

But Tolkien was so critical for himself that would most likely make everything again for forty times still so....

Quote Originally Posted by TesalionLortus View Post
    It isn't- we all know the canon, original books ; ) As a person who played it so long time (and in the begining also I had doubts) I just try to explain that what in lotro is the best- they never change anything from the original Tolkien's works. And also all races behavior, culture is based only on Tolkien etc etc... In one sentence: the game's creators treat Tolkien's world with respect and they do their best to make it faithfull- and if someone play (but play serious and long) he for sure see that creators work so far is great and we can't blame them for anything.

If you mean 'right' in the way: Tolkien himself would accept it or not... Propably Tolkien would say about few things which he don't like (and I propably also can)- but for sure he would be able to accept the game and he would see great work made by creators- even new events not described by Tolkien would be great idea and correct in history of this world for Tolkien himself
    But again- if you mean right in the way: everything in the lotro game is the same like in the all Tolkien's books- yes it is. Because every thing and event described by Tolkien is in the game the same and unchanged.

To Carlos:

I saw screenshots added by you Carlos and i can see the map there. I totally forget myself I asked who is in Isengard but it's the time when Orthanc was under Gondor's control and Saruman didn't have the keys. So Dol Guldur belongs to rebels? And who is the green one colour next to red Easterlings? (yeah- i can see it was Rohan in LOTR TW but here?)Sorry for the questions but really dont have possibility to install the mod.

And I can see Uruks as Angmar's generals/captains too ; ) Uruk hai didn't exist so it could be good to change it later. In my opinion the Angmar general could be someone like Angmarim from lotro (not a stupid wild warror but corrupted man who become loyal and learn some dark sorcery, finally humans were very important part of Angmar) and the captain could be single orc. Finally Angmar used mountain orcs (who before withking arrival were living in hidings so these orcs for sure were much stupid than Mordor ones)

Anyway I think Angmar's forces are the most difficult chalenge here. If you will start work to totally change them for better, I can send you my suggestions (full list with units names based on LOTR TW ones, I'm not experienced in modding but you are able to change some units from LOTR TW mod and even change their look right?). TO quick express my point of view I think Angmar's units should be the mix of all 'evil' inhabitants of this lands. Not many orcs, maybe more goblins, half-orcs, and men units (but very different kinds like wildmen, corrupted sorceres, dark numenorians, Angmar's faithfull warrors etc). I will install the mod as soon as I could so I will see existing units so far...

Thanks for your suggestions, I have in mind to make the black Númenóreans as if they were priests (useful to raise morale).

The green faction like it said niko21, The Kingdom of Rhovanion.

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Rhovanion

But Tolkien was so critical for himself that would most likely make everything again for forty times still so....
    Hehe- propably. I know from my own experience when I'm writing. After I finish something it still could be corrected and be better and better.

Thanks for your suggestions, I have in mind to make the black Númenóreans as if they were priests (useful to raise morale).

The green faction like it said niko21, The Kingdom of Rhovanion.

http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Rhovanion
    OK I forgot about Kingdom of Rhovanion. Just the suggestion about Black Numenorians- propably it's better to leave them for future (they could be the good, elite unit with great stats). The priest are great idea but why don't call them just Angmarim Priets or Witchking Fanatics (because the withcking is a kind of god for them). Black Numenorians could be usefull as the highest elite while priests could be just limited units (if you are able to make the limits for specific units numbers)

But please Carlos. Some of my suggestions could be helpfull for you but not if I will write random stuff without knowing anything about your possibilities. SO tell me exactly what are you able to edit with the units and game elements. Tho most important:
    - are you able to create completely new unit based on LOTR TW unit (for examle based on LOTR TW spearman but completely change his appearance, shape etc; in one word make from him half orc for example?)
    - you are able to change all statistics like defend, attack etc, right?
    - is it possible for you to based unit for faction on unit not from this faction; for example can you based some angmarim goblins on goblins from LOTR TW orc rabbles faction?
    - maybe stupid question (but finally I don't know anything about modding like this ; ) Can you change the weapons of units? Because I installed the mod and see that Rhudarian spearman have uruks spears, swordsmen uruks swords etc?
    - can you change the models on campaign map? (captains, generals, diplomats etc)
    - are you able to add units for factions? For example in LOTR TW isengard faction have X number of all available units and can you add even more? (bacause Angmar is actually remake of Isen, right?)
    - are you able to change elements like banners or herolds/captains of each unit on the battlemap?
    - of course all sounds can be changed (if you remake for example man spearman to halforcs units is it pssible for them to have own halforcs voices?), propably yes by replacing sound files from LOTR TW I think...

Hmmm... It's all I have in mind now. You can add something if I forgot I hope you don't think I'm persistent or something... Modding like that is a hard work (i saw some toturials and my head just exploded) and I cannot be good in this. But I'm trying to help as I can ( and I don't want my suggestions to be only random things impossible for you) so because of that I need to be sure about all your possibilities. If you don't have time dont write anything. And when you will have enough time- write all in details. You can do it here or even in PM (as you wish). For now things like this are not necessary but later I could also offer my help with units descriptions for example. Especially Angmar's units where good imagination is needed ; ) My english isn't the best but I could write it in MS Word and send it to you. You could only check the mistakes and then past it to correct Rome files. But things like that aren't necessary for now anyway. I will try to play the mod and see all things. And last question: can i see all units in the custom battles or i need to play campaign (because some new units for example aren't available for custom?)

niko21's Avatar Civis

Well I can say that banners and Generals can be done couse he has already done some and Im pretty sure that all of those can be done only thing im not sure about is the number of units.

Hehe- propably. I know from my own experience when I'm writing. After I finish something it still could be corrected and be better and better.

OK I forgot about Kingdom of Rhovanion. Just the suggestion about Black Numenorians- propably it's better to leave them for future (they could be the good, elite unit with great stats). The priest are great idea but why don't call them just Angmarim Priets or Witchking Fanatics (because the withcking is a kind of god for them). Black Numenorians could be usefull as the highest elite while priests could be just limited units (if you are able to make the limits for specific units numbers)

But please Carlos. Some of my suggestions could be helpfull for you but not if I will write random stuff without knowing anything about your possibilities. SO tell me exactly what are you able to edit with the units and game elements. Tho most important:
    - are you able to create completely new unit based on LOTR TW unit (for examle based on LOTR TW spearman but completely change his appearance, shape etc; in one word make from him half orc for example?)
    - you are able to change all statistics like defend, attack etc, right?
    - is it possible for you to based unit for faction on unit not from this faction; for example can you based some angmarim goblins on goblins from LOTR TW orc rabbles faction?
    - maybe stupid question (but finally I don't know anything about modding like this ; ) Can you change the weapons of units? Because I installed the mod and see that Rhudarian spearman have uruks spears, swordsmen uruks swords etc?
    - can you change the models on campaign map? (captains, generals, diplomats etc)
    - are you able to add units for factions? For example in LOTR TW isengard faction have X number of all available units and can you add even more? (bacause Angmar is actually remake of Isen, right?)
    - are you able to change elements like banners or herolds/captains of each unit on the battlemap?
    - of course all sounds can be changed (if you remake for example man spearman to halforcs units is it pssible for them to have own halforcs voices?), propably yes by replacing sound files from LOTR TW I think...

Hmmm... It's all I have in mind now. You can add something if I forgot I hope you don't think I'm persistent or something... Modding like that is a hard work (i saw some toturials and my head just exploded) and I cannot be good in this. But I'm trying to help as I can ( and I don't want my suggestions to be only random things impossible for you) so because of that I need to be sure about all your possibilities. If you don't have time dont write anything. And when you will have enough time- write all in details. You can do it here or even in PM (as you wish). For now things like this are not necessary but later I could also offer my help with units descriptions for example. Especially Angmar's units where good imagination is needed ; ) My english isn't the best but I could write it in MS Word and send it to you. You could only check the mistakes and then past it to correct Rome files. But things like that aren't necessary for now anyway. I will try to play the mod and see all things. And last question: can i see all units in the custom battles or i need to play campaign (because some new units for example aren't available for custom?)
    You're right about the black Númenóreans, but I have no idea how they look.

-maybe (new unit, only textures)
    -yes (statistics)
    -yes (change unit from faction)
    -maybe (only textures of the weapons)
    -yes (on campaign map models)
    -yes (add units for factions)
    -yes (banners)
    -not (sounds)

About the help of descriptions, I would appreciate if you did but be sure you would be included in the credits.

Btw do not seem persistent your suggestions, whether they are helpful.

All units are available in custom battle, but I've only done a few differences but not create new units.

You're right about the black Númenóreans, but I have no idea how they look.
    Black Numenoreans could look like this: (propably I showed you these pics previously):

But of course its only the example, and for the submod it must be something what you will be able to do. I will check the units of LOTR TW and I could tell you which you can correctly edit so it could fits as Black Numenareans. So you can edit only colours (textures), shape completely not?

And here just the priests/iron crown fanatics examples:

But to be completely sure:

-maybe (new unit, only textures)- so you cannot change shapes?
    -yes (statistics)
    -yes (change unit from faction)- so you can change unit from (for example) LOTR TW Dale faction and
    add this unit to submod's Angmar faction?
    -maybe (only textures of the weapons)- again, you cannot change shapes (or load weapon from another unit?); so for example its completely impossible for you to change weapons of angmar's rhuadarian soldiers?
    -yes (banners)- and captains? herolds? I mean for example guy who has the banner on the battlemap
    -not (sounds)- Really? I thought its only the matter of replacing sounds files in lotrtw folder? For example in future submod would not use uruks so their voices could be changed to fits better to some new units; i mean there is the voice file named for example 'urukscream1' and it couldnt be replaced by the file with the same name?
    - and because you said you can do the priests... so you can import also original Rome models right? And edit them. Because the priests which you want to create will be based on some priests/druids from Rome (propably from BI) ?
    - and what about pictures of buildings and other things on campaign map for example? Mainly generals of angmar i think, those shoudnt be only orcs but some wicked man (eventually I could find the good pics also). And maybe even most important- buildings for start (the names)? Because also submod needs some new buildings for Angmar instead of White Hand Shrine ; ) Propably not a lot but some of buildings needs to be changed later.
    - and about Arnor units so far- its good but Arnor's soldier needs the new symbol on their armor instead of white tree I think... Symbol of Arnor was seven stars and the crown while Gondor's was white tree. Anyway I found the good topic here in which you could read about such things if you will have more time: http://northernkingdom.proboards.com...play&thread=40

Sorry for all the questions. But again- i want to be sure about everything. Then I'm going to take a look on LOTR TW units and see which unit could be a bit modified and added to submods faction.

And not everything seems to be 100% in custom btw. Instead of Witchking there is Sarumans unit ; ) But I checked the Witchking in the campaign. But what if he dies? He will renew like in LOTR TW? Propably not because script isnt active. But maybe its better because he would renew on the fellbeasts and that doesn't fits the timeframes when he was Angmar's leader.

OK, I think its all now. And thanks, gladly ; ) But really, I'm not doing this to be credited, hehe- but in the name of Middle-Earth

Good job with this submod

Black Numenoreans could look like this: (propably I showed you these pics previously):

But of course its only the example, and for the submod it must be something what you will be able to do. I will check the units of LOTR TW and I could tell you which you can correctly edit so it could fits as Black Numenareans. So you can edit only colours (textures), shape completely not?

And here just the priests/iron crown fanatics examples:

But to be completely sure:

-maybe (new unit, only textures)- so you cannot change shapes?
    -yes (statistics)
    -yes (change unit from faction)- so you can change unit from (for example) LOTR TW Dale faction and
    add this unit to submod's Angmar faction?
    -maybe (only textures of the weapons)- again, you cannot change shapes (or load weapon from another unit?); so for example its completely impossible for you to change weapons of angmar's rhuadarian soldiers?
    -yes (banners)- and captains? herolds? I mean for example guy who has the banner on the battlemap
    -not (sounds)- Really? I thought its only the matter of replacing sounds files in lotrtw folder? For example in future submod would not use uruks so their voices could be changed to fits better to some new units; i mean there is the voice file named for example 'urukscream1' and it couldnt be replaced by the file with the same name?
    - and because you said you can do the priests... so you can import also original Rome models right? And edit them. Because the priests which you want to create will be based on some priests/druids from Rome (propably from BI) ?
    - and what about pictures of buildings and other things on campaign map for example? Mainly generals of angmar i think, those shoudnt be only orcs but some wicked man (eventually I could find the good pics also). And maybe even most important- buildings for start (the names)? Because also submod needs some new buildings for Angmar instead of White Hand Shrine ; ) Propably not a lot but some of buildings needs to be changed later.
    - and about Arnor units so far- its good but Arnor's soldier needs the new symbol on their armor instead of white tree I think... Symbol of Arnor was seven stars and the crown while Gondor's was white tree. Anyway I found the good topic here in which you could read about such things if you will have more time: http://northernkingdom.proboards.com...play&thread=40

Sorry for all the questions. But again- i want to be sure about everything. Then I'm going to take a look on LOTR TW units and see which unit could be a bit modified and added to submods faction.

And not everything seems to be 100% in custom btw. Instead of Witchking there is Sarumans unit ; ) But I checked the Witchking in the campaign. But what if he dies? He will renew like in LOTR TW? Propably not because script isnt active. But maybe its better because he would renew on the fellbeasts and that doesn't fits the timeframes when he was Angmar's leader.

OK, I think its all now. And thanks, gladly ; ) But really, I'm not doing this to be credited, hehe- but in the name of Middle-Earth
    Sorry for the delay, not have my computer this weekend

Not, i cant change the shape.

Yes, i can add the units.

Again, not.

Yes, I can also captains and herolds.

I do not want to change it because the music is fine the way it is.

That's what going to do with the priests hehehehe

After a while I'll change the pics of the generals.

As you can see changes Saruman to the Witch King, so I think that if he dies, he can not come back to life

For now, I have very little time so much progress will not be, but in a few weeks I will have it and will return to normal progress

Sorry for the delay, not have my computer this weekend

Not, i cant change the shape.

Yes, i can add the units.

Again, not.

Yes, I can also captains and herolds.

I do not want to change it because the music is fine the way it is.

That's what going to do with the priests hehehehe

After a while I'll change the pics of the generals.

As you can see changes Saruman to the Witch King, so I think that if he dies, he can not come back to life

For now, I have very little time so much progress will not be, but in a few weeks I will have it and will return to normal progress
    OK, thanks. And about rhudarian spearmen and soldiers (with uruks weapons)- so now I'm completely sure that you cannot change shape and weapons so... how did you make them? They have uruks weapons and the models are Dunlending if im not wrong. So how was it possible if you cannot change weapons for units? I'm confused now

And yeah, the music is fine and for sure there is no need to change it especially for the submod until this submod will become mighty, famous and great ; ) Then it could be something unique if it have own music. But I didn't speak about music but about some voices in the situation when uruks voice doesn't fit to man units or something like that.

And about pics. Do you need help to find something? I you want, tell me what exactly are you going to change in near future.

Also I checked original Rome game and found some good BI units which could be easly (I think so...) changed (to different colours etc) so it could fits some Angmar's units. I'm going to do the list for you (but maybe I will also make a screenshots so it will be more comfortable for you than checking them in-game).

And last question for now. In original Rome that was fantasy story but as Angmar's unit, hmmm why not? What about the dogs? They could be changed to black as dark wolfes raised in Carn Dum ; ) But they have low stats, dies quickly and the guys who uses them very quickly run (but maybe it's possible to change it by increasing attack-defence stats and morale?)

Thats all for today. If I will do my list from Rome (and maybe LOTR TW also for some orc kinds) it's good for you to add all here, or you prefer to send it for email/private?

Ohh... And I'm patient btw if don't have so much time for quick answer ; )
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm- you really don't have time now but hopefully you will find more time for submod in future. In attachment is the zip file with the list I was talking about. Check this out- while you were busy with another things I made some part of job for you and now you have something like ready scheme, list for Angmar so improving this faction could be easier in some way. I hope it could be helpful:

Attachment 232361
    Attachment 232362
    Attachment 232363

Download all 3 attachments, then chceck out this ; )

If that help really will be useful, I'm able to do more such things for you if you want. But first- I can do all new units/buildings descriptions for Angmar (also I could find some buildings pictures for some Angmar's buildings) but tell me when such things will be most needed- as quick as possible so you could use it while you will do some units/buildings things or it's possible to easly add pictures/descriptions anytime later.

So. Have the good days and I will be waiting for your come back and see suggestions. I hope it will be useful is some way to you so your modding could become a bit easier ; )
    Last edited by TesalionLortus; July 15, 2012 at 07:40 AM.

OK, thanks. And about rhudarian spearmen and soldiers (with uruks weapons)- so now I'm completely sure that you cannot change shape and weapons so... how did you make them? They have uruks weapons and the models are Dunlending if im not wrong. So how was it possible if you cannot change weapons for units? I'm confused now

And yeah, the music is fine and for sure there is no need to change it especially for the submod until this submod will become mighty, famous and great ; ) Then it could be something unique if it have own music. But I didn't speak about music but about some voices in the situation when uruks voice doesn't fit to man units or something like that.

And about pics. Do you need help to find something? I you want, tell me what exactly are you going to change in near future.

Also I checked original Rome game and found some good BI units which could be easly (I think so...) changed (to different colours etc) so it could fits some Angmar's units. I'm going to do the list for you (but maybe I will also make a screenshots so it will be more comfortable for you than checking them in-game).

And last question for now. In original Rome that was fantasy story but as Angmar's unit, hmmm why not? What about the dogs? They could be changed to black as dark wolfes raised in Carn Dum ; ) But they have low stats, dies quickly and the guys who uses them very quickly run (but maybe it's possible to change it by increasing attack-defence stats and morale?)

Thats all for today. If I will do my list from Rome (and maybe LOTR TW also for some orc kinds) it's good for you to add all here, or you prefer to send it for email/private?

Ohh... And I'm patient btw if don't have so much time for quick answer ; )
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm- you really don't have time now but hopefully you will find more time for submod in future. In attachment is the zip file with the list I was talking about. Check this out- while you were busy with another things I made some part of job for you and now you have something like ready scheme, list for Angmar so improving this faction could be easier in some way. I hope it could be helpful:

Attachment 232361
    Attachment 232362
    Attachment 232363

Download all 3 attachments, then chceck out this ; )

If that help really will be useful, I'm able to do more such things for you if you want. But first- I can do all new units/buildings descriptions for Angmar (also I could find some buildings pictures for some Angmar's buildings) but tell me when such things will be most needed- as quick as possible so you could use it while you will do some units/buildings things or it's possible to easly add pictures/descriptions anytime later.

So. Have the good days and I will be waiting for your come back and see suggestions. I hope it will be useful is some way to you so your modding could become a bit easier ; )
    For now no change of units, or create new units but I can add from other faction to Angmar.

For now I dont need the pictures, it is not what I'm going to change now, but when I need them notice you, thank you.

Great idea to add the dogs, now that idea and the priests are pending and about the buildings, which will try and if I succeed I will tell you for the pictures.

Thank you very much for the help, when I can give you rep I'll do you really deserve it.
    Btw, tomorrow I start with the units, I hope it does not take much time.