Thread: Unit size and changing User Script

Civis

Default Unit size and changing User Script

Dear modders,

I have an issue with unit size, your help needed. I tried to edit script to decrease unit size, because standard 2x is too much for my PC (strange). As you advised i tried to change the script.I put like campaign_unit_multiplier 1.5 and enabled Custom User Script. What i received was unit sizes i wanted to be (320 Infantry/Militia; Cav - 120; Light inf 120 and 240; Grenadiers - 240), But! They acquired Vanilla range, accuracy etc. Could you please help me and explain what i did wrong? Thank you in advance.

Default Re: Unit size and changing User Script

I went the other way. My comp can handle 550 inf per unit, so I adjusted the unit multiplier upwards in the user script. Now I seem to be getting a blue screen (not BSOD, just plain blue) on the campaign map after about 10 mins of playing. Hmmm.
    "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
    - - Major-General Francis de Guingaund, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-Forces Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944

"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army."
    — Field Marshal Sir William Slim.