Thread: The Faustian Reich in Action video series

Icon1 The Faustian Reich in Action video series

Come check out my video series on my youtube account, where so far I have shown the destruction of the Gaelic nations http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...1&feature=plcp While my writing portions wont be as substantuial as other AAR's, it does have that element, so it is more of a story with battle portions in between to show my playing style and tactics, while also setting the story for the conquest. So please comments, feed back and views are all welcome!

Default Re: The Faustian Reich in Action video series

I haven't had the time to watch them all yet due to me being pretty much in the middle of my exams. But +rep for the effort of recording all of them videos and for supporting Thera .

Thanks man love this mod. Its one no matter how much I get eventually bored of it (which really im getting bored of Total war) I always come back to it so I thought it would be fitting I make something for it.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Excellent video, flavius.

I look forward to more of them

Thanks man Ill try my best to keep them up, but hitting exam period now so have limited time But all the same, I'm glad some people enjoying them