Thread: is it possible to recruit vampire ancients?

Default is it possible to recruit vampire ancients?

is it possible to recruit vampire ancients in campaign?

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: is it possible to recruit vampire ancients?

Yes. Check out the first post in this thread for instructions on how to resurrect the ancients.

Default Re: is it possible to recruit vampire ancients?

You need the sacred/ancient (?) blood resource in your province as well as the highest upgraded barracks building. They sure can't come soon enough in my campaign as the Rahala... The Severin have utterly destroyed the continental Lycans and are pushing their countless legions into the realms of man, consequently leaving me isolated on the great isles with increasing squalor from blood-hungry vampire population, insurgency with the desert rebels, decreasing funds and minimal elite forces dispersed on the frontier islands. Thanks to the tacitical ingenuity of the Rahala nobility, I have successfully fended off several Severin invasions but at a dear cost. I certainly won't last much longer without the resurrection of the house's greatest scourge...
    Last edited by atheniandp; May 22, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON