Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29546970717273747576777879
Results 1,561 to 1,566 of 1566

Thread: The Battle For Middle Earth - Hotseat Campaign [TATW 3.2]

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: The Battle For Middle Earth - Hotseat Campaign [TATW 3.2]

If the dwarves really lost everything then the game is over. Rhun, Harad and Dale stand no chance against 60-region Isengard.

Congratulations, Nice!

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

Do we have someone with the admin password who can give a map screenshot?
    (thewitchking hasn't been on since end of July)
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Nobody objected so I declare Nice the winner of this hotseat. Congratulations to Nice (Isengard). ____________________________________________________________________________________We lost this one after EoH left, the new Dwarven leaders just weren't good enough versus Nice... The Haradrim Serpents would have haunted your Uruk-hai till the last man. I was unexperienced when I joined this one, but despite this I think I held my ground as Harad. (NB: +rep when forum is fixed...)
    Last edited by Aldor; September 10, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Nice's Avatar Biarchus

Thanks Aldor.
    I have to admit that you were my most skilled enemy so far.
    If you had a better faction you would have had good chances to win this hotseat.
    You and Norseman were probably the only 2 players that actually damaged me in this hotseat.
    I have to disagree on the part with EoH. He sent 2 fullstacks into me which I could both destroy before I lost anything important.
    A pitty it ended. It was just about to get intresting again as my NAP with Dale ran out and King Dains army was near to Moria.
    Although I was prepared it would have been quite intresting fighting a Dwarven fullstack, 2 Dale fullstacks, at least 1 Rhun fullstack and at least 2 Harad fullstacks.
    The next mistake would have been decisive as it allowed me or my enemies to slip through the front and attack vital settlements.

If it is really over I can upload some screenshots from the map. I am also willing to give away my password if I get the passwords of the other factions. I am a bit curious what was about to come and how good their economy worked.
    Last edited by Nice; September 14, 2013 at 09:17 AM.

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

3 Rhun full stacks The second one was 2 or 3 turns away from you, I really thought you had found it.

It's a shame I didn't get a proper chance to fight you, the war with Mordor wasn't nearly as fun as I hoped

I'll leave it up to Nice to decide.
    Last edited by Aldor; September 15, 2013 at 07:20 AM.