Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 5.1 Bugs/Issues

Default Re: 5.1 Bugs/Issues

Clean CTD when occupying a Settlement (On the Island east of Athens)

EDIT:Now a 2nd one when besieging Capua with Epirus
    Last edited by MemnonOfRhodes; November 07, 2009 at 09:05 AM.

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Oh is this TE 5 or TE 7,as mention before using TE 7. I tried(TE 7)and Chalcis is OK. What factions are used?

It's the 0.7 Gold Beta.
    But i don't think it's a faction related problem, since it happens everytime when a battle starts involving a town or city.
    But whenever i restart the game and replay it,it doesn't give any CTD's

EDIT:Going to try Lusted's fix:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=166694&page=3
    Last edited by MemnonOfRhodes; November 07, 2009 at 10:07 AM.

OK back on post #218 I gave a link to some patches,I presume you used them? Only the starting speeches-Epirus is faulty. I play TE 7 and no probs in sieges,so perhaps Epirus starting speech bug? What faction do you attack with,try custom battles vs settlement and in campaign??? Please put bug reports in TE gold bug thread as TE 5 is different so gets confusing.

NVM the fixed worked,sprite issue....

OK cool,yeah Eprirus has some issues,not just sprites,careful of starting speech probs(TE 7).

in TE 7 it's only sprites probs...
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

I should duplicate this for TE Gold,but missing sprite list for that is:

Warning! Line 362 Missing sprite: ../terrae_expugnandae/data/sprites/romans_senate_horse_light_sprite.spr
    Warning! Line 418 Missing sprite: ../terrae_expugnandae/data/sprites/romans_senate_horse_medium_sprite.spr
    Warning! Line 474 Missing sprite: ../terrae_expugnandae/data/sprites/romans_senate_horse_heavy_sprite.spr
    Warning! Line 528 Missing sprite: ../terrae_expugnandae/data/sprites/romans_senate_generals_horse_sprite.spr
    Warning! Line 1519 Missing sprite:../terrae_expugnandae/data/sprites/slave_barb_druid_sprite.spr
    Warning! Line 2734 Missing sprite:../terrae_expugnandae/data/sprites/te_seleucid_roman_legionary_cohort_i_sprite.spr
    Warning! Line 2799 Missing sprite:../terrae_expugnandae/data/sprites/te_epirus_greek_elaphra_pikemen_sprite.spr
    Warning! Line 3125 Missing sprite:../terrae_expugnandae/data/sprites/te_numidia_roman_legionary_cohort_i_sprite.spr
    Warning! Line 3126 Missing sprite:../terrae_expugnandae/data/sprites/te_seleucid_roman_legionary_cohort_i_sprite.spr

Game told me that it cant read data/descr_strategy_lightning_txt. Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Ponti this is for TE 5,as you using TE extreme,then this not correct place to post. TE 5 is different. I will try to sort that bug out,I placed post in TE extreme. Have you tried to pm Divus?

so i'm having a massive headache trying to get his MOD to work (imo better than the original RTW, props)

i used to have it installed a while ago but now, i can't seem to get it right

yesterday, i had RTW 1.5 installed, then i installed TE,

i would then click on imperial campaign, choose the faction and start, it would load the normal loading screen, but half way there, it CTD'ed, over and over with any faction, so i uninstalled the whole thing, thinking it'd work only with BI...

so today, i installed RTW 1.0, along with BI 1.0, then i installed TE 5.0, and then 5.1
    i get into the main menu, when i click on imperial campaign, i get a gump with "Please select an item from the list" like wtf do it look like i'm doing, stupid computer!
    when i try to load a game, i'll get the loading screen, but instead of doing a CTD, when it's done loading, it brings me back to the game's main menu (first menu when you open the game)

HEEEELP lol.... i'm losing it over this

now ill try and get RTW 1.5, BI 1.5 and then reinstall TE etc...ugh
    edit:
    i patch RTW 1.0 to RTW 1.3, then i try to run the 1.5 patch and it says "This patch only patches RTW 1.3 to 1.5, you must update to 1.3 before running this fk patch".

what a f nightmare imo

i tried to do a custom battle,( i ran the RTW 1.3 . exe, because the 1.5 patch just doesn't feel like fk working ), so i setup my army (epirus) and the CPU army, then i click, start battle, and it brings me back to the screen where you pick what faction you wanna do the custom battle with

seriously, im this fk close to give up on this wonderful mod god damn machines
    Last edited by badabing; June 16, 2010 at 09:02 PM.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=192131

Chill Bro,you need a clean install of RTW 1.5. The TE 5 links are above. These days a 1.5 RTW should be easy to get hold off. I think TE 4 works on the RTW 1.3. TE 4 is still around here.

Hi, I tried to install this, but it didn't create any shortcut, so how do I start the game?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112