Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.1 Bugs/Issues

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Default 5.1 Bugs/Issues

Please post any bugs or issues you find after installing the 5.1 patch for 5.0.

Known bugs/issues:

-incorrect eprius/baktria starting speeches, still referred to as brutii/scipii
    -some random freezes on dragging out formations, caused by Darths Formations mod
    -infrequent CTD when assaulting some greek cities with stone walls, fixed on reload
    -various errors with unit descriptions
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Default Re: 5.1 Bugs/Issues

Oh! Downloading now! Maybe this will pull me out of my RTW playing slump.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Is this save game compatible with 5.0?

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Yes, 5.1 is fully save game compatible.
    Creator of:
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.

cant play siege of gergovia. perhaps its a corrupted install?
    and head hurlers make the same sounds as archers, or is that ment to be? i think it would sound better if its the same sound as javelins/pilum
    <[humans are greedy...therefore they are human]>

Its an error with patch 1.5 and the slinger sound, i do not know how to fix it. Gergovia thing is probably my mistake.
    Creator of:

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

This may have started in my 5.0 campaign, but Im noticing the Iberians are not building any ships. Makes it easy to bloackde their ports.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Started a game with the seleucids and ive noticed i'm getting a double paved roads in antioch on the citys constuction list, only one is greyed out. Bit weird and ive no idea how or why ... am i alone with this?

Probably not. Probably a mistake i made when giving them new buildings, ill fix it in Gold.
    Creator of:

Hi, I have got Rome total war Gold editon, for some reason i sometimes get ctd on campaigne map after 1-2 hours of playing and sometimes when i finsh the battle i randomly get ctd aswell. what might be the cause? Thanks.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shadyrome
    Hi, I have got Rome total war Gold editon, for some reason i sometimes get ctd on campaigne map after 1-2 hours of playing and sometimes when i finsh the battle i randomly get ctd aswell. what might be the cause? Thanks.
    Just random CTDs, nothing you can do about those.

oh btw after i try to play gergovia and it returns to the historical battles list i can't play any other historical battle. just thought i'd let you know.

Won't let me upgrade the Government buildings in Capua....

Gives me the whole sheebang about how Capua is bigger and go build a Governors Palace before the squalor and all that jazz, then won't let me build the Governors Palace..
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Just wanted to congragulate Lusted. 5.1 works perfectly for me, and im using RTW gold edition. keep up the good work

So, Random Ctd cannot be fix?, its really annoying when i play on my campaige game i gets random ctd. on my normal rome total war it doesnt happen like that, kinda weird

Ahmose's Avatar Libertus

In almost all my campagins with Iberia and Numidia. I notice that there is a carthaginian stack near Gadir. It doesn't leave its place never except when Carthage go to war with me. I tested that by going in war with Carthage right away in the start of the campaign. The stack moved, but in another test I delayed the war until I get the iberian rebel cities, then the stack didn't move!!

Regards/Ahmose
    Now playing and modding for Chivalry Total War Mod although I got Medieval II Total War...

Mudd, did you add more troops to the recruitment queue in Capua before trying to build a governors palace? Because that can reduce the population fo the city to below the required for the next level of government building.

Shadyrome, there are random CTDS with RTW 1.5, nothing i can do about them.

Sazabi04, thats because the games become confused trying to play a non functioning historical battle, exiting then restarting the game will fix that.

Ahmose, ill look into moving it, probably line of sight issues.
    Creator of:

Doh. Yeah I did....

And another problem. CTD whenever I take Croton by starving the Epirotes out.
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

the dragging bug with darth formations happens very frequently for me now. gets really annoying. i was just about to take corinth and then freeze. hope you can help it Lusted. maybe you can ask Darth for help.

Mudd, did Croton have stone walls, if it did there appears to be an inferquent bug when taking settlements with greek stone walls, reloading the game fixes the problem.
    Creator of:

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast