Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: [Hotseat Tavern] - The Green Dragon Inn Thread

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [Hotseat Tavern] - The Green Dragon Inn Thread

The Yearly Hotseating Awards are up once more!

Please check out the main discussion thread for rules before nominating.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...and-Discussion

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

The Yearly Hotseating Awards are up in voting phase!

The yearly hotseating awards are in their final voting phase, so don't forget to vote if you wish to still participate. The voting will end soon so quickly jump in the threads if you haven't done it yet. Vote for those who you feel deserve their respective award. Lets make this award as good as the previous ones, so gather up people and press those buttons.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I would like to try a hotseat game for once. Let me know if anyone's up for a game.

​~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Hey, nice to see some some new ppl

Since you are posting in TATW tavern, I assume you are interested in TATW hotseats? Then I believe you should check this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...al-War-Hotseat Apart from that, I could also get you a spot in Quenta Silmarillion, if you are able to roleplay. I think Dragon could also get you spot in Dagor Ennor.

There are plenty other hotseats in other sections, so I can show you these if you want

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

The old Hotseat open positions threads have been archived, please use this one from now on: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...amp-Open-Spots The aim of this thread is to see how many different hotseats are administrated by different members at the current time and links to the hotseats. Please comment any new hotseats starting, positions being taken/becoming vacant down below, and we'll update it consecutively. The aim is to reduce the clutter of multiple threads and keep one major one for a better overview, and that one might look for open positions in just one section, rather than all.
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Hey there fellas! The TWC Member Awards Nominations are live, and could certainly use some nominations for the Hotseat category, and who better to nominate people for it than you guys?
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman