View Poll Results: Do you still want us?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

53 92.98%
  • NO

4 7.02%

Thread: Yes Or No?

Default Yes Or No?

Yes.
    There were some incomprehensions between the Crusader: Total War staff and the mod leader of the Holy War Mod for Mount & Blade.
    We had an agreement with Raz, to use some of his textures, but we didn't get a clear distinction which was purely his textures from the mod, and ones used from the original game. In this, we made a mistake and ended up using textures (which have now been replaced) from the vanilla game.

So, as Shakespear once said, you (we) are making so much ado about nothing.

But it's time to clear up the situation. Do you think our mod is worth your trust again after this small (unwanted) mistake, or do you just think we are shameful thieves?
    Do you still believe in our mod?
    Last edited by Nikephoros; June 22, 2006 at 07:34 AM.

AI SUPORT ITALI IN ER STRAGGOL FOR GUD FUD

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

299th modder in the bottom 300!!!
    Take that, east-saint-luis!

Default Re: Yes Or No?

Of course we want you, I think it is simply a childish act from there part, because after all cooperation is more noble than copyrights and stuff like that, so please continue your wonderfull work....

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Think the votes speak for itself.

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

PLEZ STAY!! i dont really like BI, but ur mod has me watering at the mouth, PLZ STAY!! this is the only bi mod im interested in, please dont leave

ya i said no
    but thats cuz i accedentally pushed no
    but i would like u guys to stay cause bi is to easy and this mod is better

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Crusader Realism is what ive been waiting for!!! you guys gotta stay!!

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Stay of course. You have gotten so far with the mod.

I say you should stay! I just love your mod !

Sorry tto go a bi off topic but isnt holy wars a new game not mod? *confused*

Stay. I donīt get (or care for) what the issue is in the first place, and we canīt have too many medieval-themed mods.
    Life is a sequence of missed opportunities

Maethius's Avatar Centenarius

I still believe in you!
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime---Hemingway

"There is nothing wrong with serving in several regiments."---Nobby Nobbs

"Not if you do it during one and the same battle"---Sgt. Colon

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

What? You can't close Crusader TW over some stupid argument!

Nikephoros, as a fellow possibly stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman, and as God, I forbid you to close this mod!

glad to know that!

it was, in the end, an ironical topic, just open to make people think about how much dust they rised about this problem

but mostly in the M&B forum.

Now that we are done, i think we'll close this topic.

Or maybe we'll keep it to make our egos overgrow

Stereotypical coward \ pasta-eating \ "family" member italian, who talks with a sexy, weird, accent and can perform a wonderful Mandolino solo, eating a pizza under the shadow of the vesuve, gesturing like a madman...Or am i?

Semigall's Avatar Civis

With their filthy sinister actions they have ruined all the good reputation of pc game modding, they should burn in hell for what they have done, they doesn't deserve even to look in our eyes now, they're monsters!!!111

Just kidding Continue the good work and don't even think about such nonsense, thinking so americanish has not ever helped some mod's development, not even speaking about one's life at all. So - think free, act free and make a mod we will love :original:

that's what we do

thats not your fault. i play MB holy war and and the new models look cool if your using them. love crusader period and cant wait for this mod. just keep the gd work up.

Haha, I work with Raz of the Holy War mod as a historical advisor for the Crusaders and Hospitallers. Took them long enough to listen to myself and knightofhonour, but they eventually did and Raz is redoing the whole mod now.

Anyways, I'm going to have to agree with everyone else and say you guys should continue your work. It was a simple mistake, and IMO, one that I'm sure happens to everyone sooner or later.

Faenaris's Avatar Son of Dorn

Please continue your work, it was a small mistake. It can happen to anyone.
    Son of Acutulus, member of The House of the Wolf / Signature by King Mong

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

you still have this poll open???

everyone knows its an unanymous decision.... you guys are gonna stay!!!

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush