Thread: Roma Surrectum environment for LotR TW?

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

Default Roma Surrectum environment for LotR TW?

Is there any or can somebody make one for v2.08...I tried to do it by myself but i always get errors...
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Roma Surrectum environment for LotR TW?

Quote Originally Posted by Lü Bu View Post
    Is there any or can somebody make one for v2.08...I tried to do it by myself but i always get errors...
    It's going to be in 2.09

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?b7b9xdko1k3xwq4

extract the files in your "rome - total war" folder. open "jgsme.exe" and activate the environments. you can also activate/deactivate gta's hdr graphics. it's bardo's work and works well
    arise! arise riders of theoden!

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

actually i do it by myself last night ...
    but i have another problem...i tryed to edit campaign map and to change texture...everything seems to be fine until i start noldor new campaign...now in mordor i have desert and in harad swamp!? i think i edit something that i shouldnt have to
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

what ever happened to wlesmana?

i guess, only bardo and seth would know that. but as far as i know, they dont know. all they know is that he doesnt seem around for more than a year. and sadly, now bardo and seth don't seem around, too.
    arise! arise riders of theoden!

Seth logged in a few days ago but Bardo hasn't since February. I hope everything is well and the new patch will come out soon.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by atheniandp View Post
    Seth logged in a few days ago but Bardo hasn't since February. I hope everything is well and the new patch will come out soon.
    Bardo is having real life issues /things and Wles might also

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Thanks for the info. Good luck to all... us fans shall wait patiently for the next release.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON