Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 924252627282930313233343536373839404142434459 ... LastLast

Thread: RS 2.6 - Post Your New Empire

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: RS 2.5 - Post Your New Empire

The script takes money off you.

Hi! every one.

There's my Cimbri empire:
    [IMG]/home/jonathandl/Images/Capture du 2013-04-17 15:38:34.png[/IMG]

You need to upload the image to a site like imgur first.

Sorry, new to the site , should have read help section before trying to post.

This game is 1-turn, H/H and i play Cimbri:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture du 2013-04-17 15:38:34.png 
Views:	282 
Size:	752.1 KB 
ID:	275216

The ai factions progress is not very interesting for now, i am somewhat disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by anonimo272 View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

H/H 1 turn
    my first campaign with macedonia, and my 2nd overall
    started some wars early on to gain control of greece (rome, greeks, spartans and free people)
    in those wars i was several times humiliated mostly because of greeks and free people, i lost 2 or 3 times 1 vs 1 (both full stacks) against the greeks, mainly because of my innocent deployment of phalanxes, i learnt the hard way the AI always go for your flanks and now countered it with hypapists another error was the excessive stretch of my phalangites
    btw i once lost my king and a full stack when i retreated, it simply disappeared...
    the easiest part of the war were the spartans, 5 turns and they were gone, i guess this time spartans didn't have steroids
    since turn 40 i am turtling and now i have 9 stacks and a super economy 40~50ks of profit (and all buildings queus are full)
    3 turns ago i was at war with dacia and scythia, now romans joined in, together they have 9 stacks in my territory, and much more outside, i have 3 cities under siege, romans really breaked the balance, i guess now i dont have option i need to kill one of them
    romans have rich cities so they will be the targets

so far i am loving the game, it's a masterpiece
    If you are playing as Macedon, why is your counter AUC? Is it possible to change your counter if you are not playing Rome? That would be great =3
    "Aristotle dines when it seems good to King Philip, but Diogenes when he himself pleases."

DarkHeart's Avatar Foederatus

You should take over Britain, just incase the rest of your country gets taken over.

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

im currently in a campaign with pergamon h/h and have taken all of western asia minor
    side,tavion,nicomedia are my border towns with pontus and seleucids. kicked the
    ptolomaian out of asia and cyprus,sacked&burned alexandria to the groundso
    they are no treat anymore. have 2 stacks on my eastern front defending against
    possible invasion of pontic armys.i wanna move to byzantion but its defended by 3
    full stack free people armys and im not wanting to leave my front undefended.
    and in the south of greece ive killed the spartans and the greeks and helping out
    makadonia against rome,sinking 2 fleets with 2 legions and won a combined attack
    with my stack of3500 and maka stack of2000 against +-6000 romans
    im currently allied with makadonia,seleucids,boi and carthage and have one common enemy ROME
    im now taking it easy on expending my empire and build up my citys im making 40000 per turn,
    gonna do that for 15 turns and than make me an elite army to invade new lands with that stack and
    one or two of my other stacks but dont now if i shoud attack the romans or go east
    some advice is welcome
    playing 0turn campaign btw
    Last edited by tungri_centurio; April 22, 2013 at 03:19 PM.

Odesos's Avatar Civis

It`s from camera because if i pres alt+tab i can`t return to the game(good old PC)

H/M 0turn
    edit:few turn later CTD,i was preparing to invade rome
    Last edited by Odesos; April 22, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
    Land of ancients kings,khans,Tzar and Emperors

DarkHeart's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Odesos View Post
    It`s from camera because if i pres alt+tab i can`t return to the game(good old PC)

H/M 0turn
    edit:few turn later CTD,i was preparing to invade rome
    Oh, man. That sucks! Did you save at least?

im back with my pergamon campaign
    i did not had the time to take it easy and build my citys because makadonia betrayed me and attacked my greek citys athens&thebes
    so i took my armys of the eastern front to greece and invaded ther lands easely taking appolonia,dyrracium,edessa,phillipi with no real resistance.not letting the script make garrison stacks cus i had siege equipment with me.[IMG]
    [/IMG]

im planning to take out makadonia as soon as possible cus the romans had the reforms allready and sending stack after stack to dyrracium but get intercepted with my fleets and sinking every ship that try to invade my lands.after i take all off greece and maka i gonna invade italia with all i have and destroy all ther citys but not holding on to them.pontus is not looking to invade my lands as they are at war with armenia and sarmatians thgey only send assasins and spy to me but have not seen any large army neer my border.not mutch of expantion of other countrys the rebels are most advanced,strongest nation so far
    so this is my empire from the skygeece[IMG]
    [/IMG]
    asia monor home area
    [IMG][/IMG
    ]asia minor east border[IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [
    IMG][/IMG]
    hope you all like my campaign. oh i can use some advice on army composition and pergamon house rules.cheers

Nice campaign there Odessos,cant wait to end mine with the Empire of Ptolemaioi and start one with ROMA !

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Excellent Pergamon campaign!!

really nice empire you got there odesos,hope mine looks the same over time,gonna invade rome first and let them know who is gonna rule the world what kind off army composition you plan to use against rome??

Odesos's Avatar Civis

Armenia or Greece next?
    Land of ancients kings,khans,Tzar and Emperors

Greece.

Macedonian campaign. Philip V needs to get his stuff together. His oldest son, Perseus, is doing really well with around straight 7's. Second oldest song has NO command ability but is a really good administrator. His third son was SO terrible I made him kill himself, and he has brought shame to any children to ever relate to him. Youngest song is pretty lame too, but not terrible.
    "Aristotle dines when it seems good to King Philip, but Diogenes when he himself pleases."

finnaly taken al of makadonia exept phillipoupolis and made them my vassel/buffer state
    [IMG][/IMG]
    after my capaign in makadonia i gotta take byzantion with that elite force but i is gonna be a hard fight with the 3 full stacks.first fight whas epic and give me my first heroic victory,the second fight whas even harder with my second stack taking many casualties but they wher also victorious [IMG]
    [/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    lucky i had slingers that coud flank the rebel army and caused a mass rout after bombarded with sling stones otherwise i had lost i think.now besieging byzantion and starve them out, after i take it i plan to take odesos for makadonia and end my wars on northern front for a wile.on my eastern front the seluecid betrayed me and i gonna punish them for it,quickly taken undefended antioch from them. i tryed to take tarsos also but they sended ther two elite forces to that city and i had to fight an uphill battle against the first stack, i lost a lot of good men and had an average victory,wright after they attacked me again and had to face them with my half killed army,it whas a good fight with renforcment comming to our aid
    [IMG][/IMG
    ]but they came to late to do something.i defeded them with minimal losses. next turn a new elite army pops up out of nowhere but i have good hopes to kill them in the next year whene a releaf army is on its way from pergamon,[I
    [/IMG]MG]
    i also taken action against seleucid ally ponus and taken 2 citys from them including amasia ,my economy is booming and i make 113000 per turn,have sarmatia,parthia,calleaci,belgae as my new allys. verry nice capaign so far

Almost done taking over the civilized world.

so here im back with my pergamon campaign
    on my eastern front it went realy well i pushed the seleucids back to ther babylon regions
    the ptolomai are death and now under pergamon rulers,pontus has only 2 regions left and my border with them is heavly fortefied[IMG]
    [/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

on the west side i have more problems
    dacia is trying to take macadonia its regions,im ther protector so im at war with them.taken segestica from dacia only to get besieged by a free people army[IMG]agianst dacia
    [/IMG][
    IMG]easy victory on the free people
    [/IMG]
    but my hardest fight i have is with the romans,they tryed to invade my lands evry 3/4 turns so i bring the fight to ther homeland.first fight was a heroic victory against legio augusta with my phalanx army,i had heavy losses and had to withdraw them to athens to re-arm,2 fight was with a non phalanx army against legio gemina and it was a relativ easy victory defending my hilltop position.after these 2 battles all of south italy is up for grabs,so my prince took cannae,tarentum,croton,region and capua. advancing to rome i had to fight of an pretorian gold armoured legion than defeded my 2elite army.my phalanx army returnd from athens to go and take out the eternal city of rome and break the romans. i took it with my prince that has become my faction leader at a young age and gaind the conquer of rome trait. only to be besieged with a new gold armour pretorian legion.my relief army attacked them.it was a pyric victory with bouth armys out of action.so now i have no real army left in italy and hope that the romans dont attack me in the next 5 turns.making 2 new armys at athens and pergamon that are shipping to italy when the are finnished[IMG]heroic victory
    [/IMG]
    [IMG]easy hilltop victory
    [/IMG]
    [IMG]this is whats left of my armys in italy
    [/IMG]
    [
    IMG]