Here is my new Averni campaign (H/H 1 Turn). I intend to update it here as it goes on.

@Simon I've taken a break from that campaign but Rome and Carthage are allied together anyway!

THE AVERNI

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

gif hosting

In the early years Brennos expanded our territory to include almost all of Gaul. In the following decade there was relative peace while his heirs consolidated
our rule and improved our settlements. Our current leader Euoiurix is the grandson of Brennos and a great warrior. He spent his youth defending our borders
against the Massalian Greeks. He commands the great host of The Averni, the most noble of all the Gallic tribes.

image hosting

In 605AUC Noreia rebelled against its Roman occupiers and declared allegiance to our leader. Though Noreia is far to the east of our lands their call for help
could not go unheeded. Euoiurix sent reinforcements led by his nephew Reburros to bolster Noreia's defences against the inevitable Roman rebuttal. In 610
the Romans reached the walls of Noreia and laid seige. Surprising the Romans, Reburros sallied forth and attacked, crushing the arrogant foe.

upload images

image upload

The Romans will have learnt from this defeat and they will be back, of this we are sure. Even now we are recruiting throughout Gaul to help our brothers in
Noreia. However the mighty Cimbri, Teutonic warlords of the north, control the lands between Gaul and our new city. It may be difficult to transport troops across
their borders without offense. The survival of Noreia relies much on the leadership of Reburros, only 20 years old and far from home. Of course, there are ways
of hurting the Romans to the south. If we were to take Massalia we could launch raids across the alps right into the Italian heartland, even into Rome itself.