Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Daimyos & Generals MOD (updated feb.26.2016: reupload)

Default Re: Daimyos & Generals MOD (Takeda Wig, Date Eyepatch, others & Generals animation)

That model is not in the available in game.

Default Re: Daimyos & Generals MOD (Takeda Wig, Date Eyepatch, others & Generals animation)

ok, thanks. so the cinematic models cannot be used?

Quote Originally Posted by Haldier View Post
    ok, thanks. so the cinematic models cannot be used?
    cinematic models in cut-scenes like the campaign intro and outro are, but the opening CG videos don't contain actual models in the game

ok, thanks

Here's new Takeda Shingen full retexture. Armor based on various internet sources.
    screenshots

Under the Patronage of: Ishan

ShimazuClan's Avatar Civis

Woah. Thats so COOL. Cant wait for the other ones!
    The Shimazu Clan has conquered this spot.

Awesome work BullGod!

If people keep pressuring you for a new Yoshihiro, I would suggest this as a source rather than that Nobunaga's Ambition model.
    Yoshihiro's Yoroi

Quote Originally Posted by Shalictar Hammerfall View Post
    Awesome work BullGod!

If people keep pressuring you for a new Yoshihiro, I would suggest this as a source rather than that Nobunaga's Ambition model.
    Yoshihiro's Yoroi

I think that's the same as the one he made, kinda. o_o

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by BullGod View Post
    Here's new Takeda Shingen full retexture. Armor based on various internet sources.
    screenshots

that improved takeda version is awesome! I like this one.

Umm wow? YUKIMURA!!

how many alternative models for which generals are you working on bullgod?

P.S. that new crest is crazy cool...

I think that's the same as the one he made, kinda. o_o
    No, the one he made was based off his father, Takahisa. This one is similar in style but the colors/accessories are very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru~Mori View Post
    A small nitpick, though- most, if not all, of Kenshin's protraits with the man featuring facial hair were made after his death, while contemporary portraits had him hairless. He probably didn't have such a fine moustache. He still looks good though!.
    Good remark, thanks.
    I'll be making alternative version of Kenshin eventually for sure, so this time he will not have any facial hair

Thank you for this picture. That's the kind of thing I was looking for in the first place, but couldn't find anything like that. Do you have any more pictures like this?

Quote Originally Posted by other mitch View Post
    how many alternative models for which generals are you working on bullgod?
    Not too many

This is the blog I found it on, lots of cool historical armors.

I'll see if I cant find more pictures of that same yoroi, give me some time.

I apologize for the double post, but I have new content to share.
    Here is more pictures of his armor. It's much easier to find when you search in Japanese.
    I found a picture with the Suneate included, and another with the sode included. Warning, the first picture is big.
    More pictures of his Yoroi

This is the blog I found it on, lots of cool historical armors.

I'll see if I cant find more pictures of that same yoroi, give me some time.
    Thanks! This is more than enough. But if you find anything else, that's even better

I apologize for the double post, but I have new content to share.
    Here is more pictures of his armor. It's much easier to find when you search in Japanese.
    I found a picture with the Suneate included, and another with the sode included. Warning, the first picture is big.
    If I only knew how to search in Japanese...
    Thank you.
    Last edited by BullGod; June 09, 2012 at 01:06 PM.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

If I only knew how to search in Japanese...
    Thank you.
    Try use this japanese word on google: 大鎧
    Wikipedia is good tool find these words and paste to google. You can find many sources by japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post
    Try use this japanese word on google: 大鎧
    Wikipedia is good tool find these words and paste to google. You can find many sources by japanese.
    Yeah, google translator might also help, when I think of it Thanks, I'll try it.

Edit:
    I'm uploading second Chosokabe variant. Different are helmet and maedate only (and by different helmet I mean the same as in vanilla ).
    Last edited by BullGod; June 09, 2012 at 07:43 PM.

Yeah, google translator might also help, when I think of it Thanks, I'll try it.

Edit:
    I'm uploading second Chosokabe variant. Different are helmet and maedate only (and by different helmet I mean the same as in vanilla ).
    Wow. Its even sexier than the original one you made. :o

This mod looks great, Im gonna use this with darthmod+acc uniforms/banners+performance/textures mod.

Thanks for the great work!

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

BullGod, could I have your permission to use a few of these guys for Seki? I'm sure Erwin Rommel will object to it, but I wouldn't mind having Masamune's eye patch in there. Not to mention clans like the Shimazu and Mori are about to be thrust back into being major clans .

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious