Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Daimyos & Generals MOD (updated feb.26.2016: reupload)

Default Re: Daimyos & Generals MOD (Takeda Wig, Date Eyepatch, others & Generals animation)

Thanks bulldog, you are the best, great models by the way. I love them

I wish you success and glory

Haldier

Default Re: Daimyos & Generals MOD (Takeda Wig, Date Eyepatch, others & Generals animation)

Now, with the animation thing...

I've made another version of it, including kneeling general's bodyguards. It is here to download.

This verison includes modified part of unit_stats_land table, changing animation table of generals units, with vanilla stats. I'm thinking of making versions for most major mods in the future. Optionally (and preferably, because making all those options seem like a lot of unrewarding work ), you can remove unit_stas_land table from my mod, and change animation table entry for general's units in the mod you're using to the one you'll find in my mod.

I've decided to make this version first. Kneeling animation is good (metsuke from campaign map), but there is one problem > bodyguards can't use horos (and I actually like horos), because with this animation, horos start to spin and dance around samurai model like crazy. This mod includes variants files of gurds without horos for that reason.

I've tried another animation - that of kneeleng ninja from campaign map, and it works fine with horo, but there are other issues with it, like rising and lowering of groin part of samurai armour - quite hilarious effect for sure. I'll upload that version too, but little later.
    screenshot

Last edited by BullGod; June 04, 2012 at 06:02 AM.

Under the Patronage of: Ishan

wow, impressive, ha ha, really cool. Good photo

Haldier

Yea, looks great. Keep it up!

Here's animation mod version with vanilla stats and bodyguards with horos (if you don't use some separate horo removal mod of course). Unfortunately they look like aroused pervert squad, but only if you watch them closely

Also, I found one issue with general animation - during pre battle speeches there is stool visible and it looks like if general is carrying it on his back. Not a big problem for me, since I rarely watch them anyway, but worth mentioning.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

A shinobi put glue on the daimyo's stool to raise the morale of the enemy .

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

No no no. Its just the Taisho being prudent.

"I cant have my hatamoto carrying my ultra deluxe Heiwa stool comforter 3000. Fine I'll just carry it on my back...its a good thing this stool boast shoulder straps ....."

*makes a kawaii gesture at the audience*

-End of Commercial-

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

I demand Goro Kishitani star in that commercial.

In any case, very good work, BullGod. I see myself playing another campaign with one of these guys soon. The only issue is: what one?!

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Absolutely stellar BullGod. Now I just need confirmation that it will work with the Sekigahara mod.
    Rome > Darthmod Med2:K > SS6.4, Rule_Brittania, Broken Crescent Empire > Empire Realism Napoleon > Darthmod Shogun 2 > True Samurai, [WIP] Mettle Blades and Skills

Tired of changing steam Launcher options for Med 2/Kingdoms mods? use Kingdoms App Launcher

Funniest Thread in Rome 2 history: The new "you got the sandals wrong" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorhaax View Post
    Absolutely stellar BullGod. Now I just need confirmation that it will work with the Sekigahara mod.
    I assume you're talking about animation mod, because Seki uses mostly different set of Daimyos. Unfortunately, it's incompatible. It would require making a separate version specially for Sekigahara mod, keeping in mind that generals use yari instead of katana there.

I too find this mod very interesting, although I left it alone when CA introduced that famous sound bug, hoping to get back to it once that issue is resolved.

ShimazuClan's Avatar Civis

Beautiful work as always.
    The Shimazu Clan has conquered this spot.

Amaranth's Avatar Ordinarius

These are all awesome BullGod, excellent work! However the Shimazu one could be different maybe. I mean although it's historically accurate, I liked the ones with you made with Nobunaga's Ambition approach better. Check this Yoshihiro from Nobunaga's Ambition:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    (with some touches here and there) could be nice for Yoshihiro. Looks fitting for Shimazu clan colors as well. Maybe you can add it as an alternative. Just a suggestion
    Next Heir Ancillary (NHA) Sub-Mod for Stainless Steel & Third Age Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    These are all awesome BullGod, excellent work! However the Shimazu one could be different maybe. I mean although it's historically accurate, I liked the ones with you made with Nobunaga's Ambition approach better. Check this Yoshihiro from Nobunaga's Ambition:
    (with some touches here and there) could be nice for Yoshihiro. Looks fitting for Shimazu clan colors as well. Maybe you can add it as an alternative. Just a suggestion
    Woah. That is so sexy, it would be awesome if BullGod could actually reedit him! Wanna try it BullGod? I love you long time?
    Btw if you do, do it BullGod can you make Shimazu's face younger? Kinda like Nobunaga's face.
    Last edited by ShimazuClan; June 06, 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by ShimazuClan View Post
    I love you long time?
    Lol, that is so racist on so many levels.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by ShimazuClan View Post
    Btw if you do, do it BullGod can you make Shimazu's face younger? Kinda like Nobunaga's face.
    About his face .. Nobunaga's Ambition have some Yoshihiro portraits, perhaps these might help:

Shimazu Yoshihiro:

And this one is Yoshihisa: ( as a close family member might also be useful for an additional reference.)

Last edited by Amaranth; June 07, 2012 at 01:21 PM.

I wasn't planning on going back to Shimazu, although I've thought about making him wear a face mask (he is probably only one of daimyos that have illustration of him wearing one). But besides that I'm pretty happy with his looks. I prefer historical approach, and I've made Oda like that, because I remember him from Kagemusha movie depicted in that fashion too. It was just easier to get my hands on illustrations from Nobunaga's Ambition.

But... that being said, I have nothing against making some alternative versions of some daimyos.If I'll find time I'll get back to him. Now Takeda has priority, Kenshin is in works (I'm trying to make him look like Gackt, but effects are... disturbing and not quite satisfying). Also I think I should put my hands on Ikko-Ikki leader and find out where Shogun's variant file is, to "complete" the mod

Woohoo! I'm glad your going to do it and make a alternative version for the daimyos.

Oh ... ... Oh wow. I absolutely adore this mod.

A small nitpick, though- most, if not all, of Kenshin's protraits with the man featuring facial hair were made after his death, while contemporary portraits had him hairless. He probably didn't have such a fine moustache. He still looks good though!

I'd rep but ah, I don't think I'm able to yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BullGod View Post
    But... that being said, I have nothing against making some alternative versions of some daimyos.If I'll find time I'll get back to him.
    Thanks for at least considering it mate I can't wait for the future updates for Yoshihiro and other daimyos.

are this models availables for mods?