Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Daimyos & Generals MOD (updated feb.26.2016: reupload)

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Default Re: Daimyos & Generals MOD (Takeda Wig, Date Eyepatch, others & Generals animation)

Better yet, hire Bullgod, think of the epicness once you guys high fived, in the internet, and from that awesomeness, ideas for a model for Fukushima Masanori, Shima Sakon and others are born.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Default Re: Daimyos & Generals MOD (Takeda Wig, Date Eyepatch, others & Generals animation)

Quote Originally Posted by Anton III View Post

BullGod, could I have your permission to use a few of these guys for Seki? I'm sure Erwin Rommel will object to it, but I wouldn't mind having Masamune's eye patch in there. Not to mention clans like the Shimazu and Mori are about to be thrust back into being major clans .
    Of course you can use them.

Under the Patronage of: Ishan

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Quote Originally Posted by BullGod View Post
    Of course you can use them.
    Yes! Thanks .

Ohh. There is one particular person's armour that would do well in Seki. If you have the time, perhaps you'll consider having a go at it .
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Naoe Yamashiro-no-Kami Kanetsugu's Armour; particularly the do.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tugu_Yoroi.jpg
    Last edited by Akaie; June 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Is that mail I spot on Kanetsugu's armor?

|Of, the esteemed House: DE BODEMLOZE|

Plenty of Kote had mail on them, not just Kanetsugu's.

Ok, sorry. I am only more knowledgable about the o-yoroi armor.

Yes! Thanks .

Ohh. There is one particular person's armour that would do well in Seki. If you have the time, perhaps you'll consider having a go at it .
    Naoe Yamashiro-no-Kami Kanetsugu's Armour; particularly the do.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tugu_Yoroi.jpg
    Nice picture. I'll gladly try

The blog I posted before also has a more restored version of his armor; it too would be a good source to go from.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalictar Hammerfall View Post
    The blog I posted before also has a more restored version of his armor; it too would be a good source to go from.
    I already saved all of those pictures o my drive, so I'm ready

I've finished alternative version of Shimazu, this time based on the pictures you provided.
    It seems that vanilla Shimazu was pretty close to this.
    screenshots

Nice job BullGod, looks great! +rep

Do you have custom skins for your clans BullGod? They look pretty great IMO.
    Last edited by Shalictar Hammerfall; June 12, 2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: New Question

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

I am suprised how you can make more better than your 1st clan daimyos.

Thanks guys,

Quote Originally Posted by Shalictar Hammerfall View Post
    Do you have custom skins for your clans BullGod? They look pretty great IMO.
    I'm using Alternative Clan Colours mod by Demokritos, modified to fit my taste more in case of few major clans (and because I simply like to modify those things, but this is great mod- try it if you haven't already) and my own "unit variety" project if that is what you mean.

This mod is becoming more glorious with each day!

I loved the touch you did with the alternative Takeda Shingen . Also, Shimazu looked awesome.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Dang. I'd rep you again but I can't.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

ShimazuClan's Avatar Civis

Dang Bullgod, thats sexy.
    The Shimazu Clan has conquered this spot.

Im loving the kenshin retexture, to bad this was not available when I was plying my Uesugi campaign. Keep up the splendid work bullgod.

winmoeaung's Avatar Laetus

This looks amazing. That would be great if you could also replace the starting generals with those famous ones from sengoku era.

Here is Naoe Kanetugu armor i've made for Anton's Sekigahara Campaign.
    It uses Shimazu variant file for custom battles.
    Sources were superb and helmet and maedate models already in game.
    Naoe's Armor

Last edited by BullGod; June 18, 2012 at 02:31 PM.

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

OH MY GOD. CANNOT CONTAIN EXCITEMENT. EXPRESSING THROUGH CAPITAL LETTERS. OH MY GOD.

This is awesome. Completely and utterly awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you !

Here's a pic; I figure I'll put it here as well .
    Last edited by Akaie; June 13, 2012 at 08:51 PM.

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Here's a pic; I figure I'll put it here as well .
    Oh my God! IT'S ALIVE!