View Poll Results: Hit the Reset Button?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • No

2 18.18%

Thread: VOTE: Hit the Reset Button?

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Default VOTE: Hit the Reset Button?

Exactly what it says on the tin. Shall we hit the reset button, timewarping everything back to a coronation or at least, a post-coronation feast? Rolling a new king is also possible, though personally I'd like to wait longer for Clagius it is true that we need an active king from the start.

You could keep your characters & families of course, and while a lot of things (just about everything involving the Greyjoy/Harlaw/Drumm mess, for example, and probably the pro-Targ plot, though with Ulti gone it'd likely be derailed anyway) would have to be undone, special exceptions could be made for certain RPs like Rose's Targ RP so we don't have to go through the same stuff all over again before getting to the meat of their RP.

You'll notice that there's no 'abstain' option here. This is a matter that will directly affect everyone from freedmen to great houses, after all, so I think one would have to eventually form a clear opinion on this issue.

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Default Re: VOTE: Hit the Reset Button?

Uh wait wait wait, Bjorn is making a thread to debate the nature of such a restart, of which I was only informed literally seconds after hitting the Submit button. Suspend this poll until everything has been clarified in his thread

René Artois's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: VOTE: Hit the Reset Button?

Good because abstaining means not voting so it never makes sense to vote for not voting.
    Bitter is the wind tonight,
    it stirs up the white-waved sea.
    I do not fear the coursing of the Irish sea
    by the fierce warriors of Lothlind.